The world's largest asset class, debt, operates with the worst data.
Technology has revolutionized equity markets with electronic trading, quant algos and instantaneous news. However, in debt capital markets, the picture is completely different. It still behaves like it’s in the 1980s; trillions of dollars of trades are placed over the phone, news is slow, and corporate credit information is imperfect and scattered.
Our mission is to change this.
9fin's proprietary technology delivers fast and comprehensive financial, credit, legal & ESG analysis. Our clients are able to make faster, more informed decisions, win more business and most importantly, save time.
Our fast growing list of clients include 9 of the top 10 Investment Banks, leading Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Law Firms.
The US Growth Team is at the forefront of building client relationships and driving revenue in our newest market. This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated and driven team within an exponentially growing business, servicing the largest financial market in the world.
What you’ll work on
Every day is different, but here’s an example of the kind of things you’ll work on:
- Managing and building strong relationships across a growing book of US clients
- Driving account expansion through negotiating annual renewals, mid-term upsell and add-on opportunities
- Tracking usage metrics across clients and coordinating training sessions with users
- Attending relevant industry conferences and events
- Engaging with senior decision makers and influencers at existing clients to understand future business / product opportunities
- Maintaining up to date records of client interactions on our CRM
- Sharing ideas with senior management to help shape the growth team’s processes and inform best practices
- Collaborating with our product team to ensure 9fin’s product is optimized for our clients