Digital Marketer and Designer
This role combines digital marketing, community development and product design.
We are an exciting enterprise fin-tech and data-tech company headquartered in London and an office in Bangalore.
We’re looking for a creative and hands-on designer to create ongoing marketing materials, develop our community and improve user experience for a product used by banks and global financial institutions.
This is a highly visible role where you will be working closely with all business units to drive the growth of our business by making compelling marketing content and developing slick user experiences for digitized workflows.
We’re a backed company by leading VCs and investors in Europe with clients and users globally.
What you’ll do:
Sales and Marketing (primary function):
- Using marketing tools and CRM (Hubspot), design, develop and run email campaigns and newsletters for new business, product updates and community development.
- Leverage features of CRM for automation (templates and sequences) of sales and marketing efforts.
- Take lead in developing the content on website. You may write own content or develop the content with help of team members.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the schedule of postings (on blog, LinkedIn etc.) and product update emails along with campaigns, and rallying ideas and team to provide you with content to achieve this.
- Use tools to collect user feedback and testimonials, and build the profile of company on B2B software review sites.
- Design promotional material like illustrations and short videos required in emails and posts using tools like Figma, Adobe, Canva or other. Be ready to produce these visuals on quick notice.
Technology Product Design (secondary function):
- Build and maintain library of icons, stylesheets and design elements for our enterprise software product.
- Enhance user experiences through effective prototyping and working alongside product managers.
- Create static and clickable prototypes and user flows.
- Create ultra-short videos to demonstrate features of our product.
- 3-7 years of experience in growth/business/sales with a flair for marketing.
- Proficiency in execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior CRM and email campaign experience is a must. Ready to master Hubspot and other tools used.
- Tech and analytical skills highly beneficial (spreadsheets, presentation, web scripting/scraping, automating, creating dashboards, relevant metrics to track progress/issues)
- Proficiency with at least 2 prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe, Canva etc.
Who you are:
- Self-starter and creative thinker who is always staying ahead of the curve in their field
- Exceptional communicator of design ideas
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to help scale an exciting global Fin-Tech and Data-Tech
- Cool office space in hub of the city
- Flexible and remote working