Junior Sales Development Representative - Hungary Remote
Antavo Loyalty Management Platform
Antavo is a rapidly growing VC-backed scale-up that is disrupting the loyalty management market through its innovative omnichannel technologies. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a leading pure-play loyalty management platform.
The Antavo Team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving professional team. From consultative sales people, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customers. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, customer-centric approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for them. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who wants to work as a Sales Development Representative
HI THERE, I’m Sheila Power
Chief Sales Officer here at Antavo
I’m looking forward to working with you!
You will work with us
Sales Development Representative
Sales Operations Manager
Your Main Responsibilities
- Identify and connect with prospects, build value, address risks, and qualify sales opportunities
- Execute Account Based outbound strategy for named target accounts
- Support the creation of outbound scripts, processes and outbound deck
- Support Marketing & Partnership to drive attendance at Events and follow ups
- Support Senior SDR and sales team members through the sales process
- Support Sales Operations Manager to ensure quality of CRM data
- You like to think critically and act rapidly.
- You’re comfortable using your initiative to get the job done.
- You’re collaborative: You enjoy working together with your team and across other departments.
- You’re comfortable providing and receiving ongoing feedback with your colleagues.
- You’re happy to pick up the phone and talk.
You should have
- An interest in developing a career in Sales
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and in cross-departments as well
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Fluent English both written and verbal. Great communication skills are essential!
Nice to haves
- 1+ years experience in Sales development rep./Sales. Exec role for SaaS business or other similar work experience
- Experience in a high-growth B2B scale-up
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with Google Workplace (Slides, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Education: irrelevant – we only use degrees to measure the temperature
- International background
- The opportunity to quickly advance in your career
- Great remuneration package with bonuses and equity for top performers
- AntavoCare (Private Health Insurance & Mental Health Support)
- Be part of a remote-first (not hybrid) company. It means we will not require you to come to any kind of office at any time. You can keep living in a remote village as far as there is internet. We meet up time to time, but these are all occasional offsite meetings.
- You can join the AYCM SportPass.
- International vibe: we have 100+ colleagues from 10 different nationalities.
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact.
- You will have a strong team around you to support you in reaching your goals.
At Antavo every person is a unique personality working towards the same goal, creating a thriving business. It’s very important for us that everybody has a place and a voice on projects and goals, no matter the race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or basis of disability. We create and empower a diverse culture, as we know it encourages creativity and innovation.