DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Antavo Loyalty Management Platform
Antavo is a rapidly growing VC-backed scale-up that is disrupting the loyalty management market through its innovative omnichannel technologies. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a leading pure-play loyalty management platform.
The Antavo Team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving professional team. From consultative sales people, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customers. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, customer-centric approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for them. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
As a DevOps Engineer at Antavo, you will support and expand its loyalty management platform for retailers & brands. This is an excellent career opportunity to join an internationally recognized company in a key position.
HI THERE, I’m Péter Agócs
Director of Engineering here at Antavo.
We are a product-driven company. Our engineering team is made up of passionate, smart people who are building a product that is pushing boundaries with cutting edge technologies and an enabling working environment. We are looking for a Devops Engineer to join our friendly and agile team.
I’m looking forward to working with you!
You will work with us:
Senior DevOps Engineer
Your Main Responsibilities
- Maintain, improve and document the company’s infrastructure.
- Working with developers in organizing the CI/CD practices and ongoing support in software development.
- Research and potential development of new solutions.
- Consider the organization’s entire IT infrastructure when making changes and improvements.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- At least 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Practical knowledge and experience in using Linux on administering level.
- Knowledge of containerization system Docker.
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and version control (Gitlab CI).
- Knowledge of the Kubernetes platform, Ansible and Helm.
- Hands-on experience with GCP.
- Work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- English language skills are sufficient for free communication (B2).
Our Tech Stack
Nice to have
- Experience with MongoDB and MySQL.
- Coding background (eg. PHP, GoLang).
- Practical knowledge and experience in using infrastructure as a code tool like Terraform.
- Experience with ArgoCD/GitOPS and Traefik.
Why should I apply?
- The opportunity to quickly advance in your career.
- Great remuneration package with bonuses and equity for top performers.
- Antavo Care (Private Health Insurance & Mental Health Support).
- Be part of a remote first (not hybrid) company. It means we will not require you to come to any kind of office at any time. You can keep living in a remote village as far there is internet there. We meet up time to time, but these are all occasional offsite meetings.
- You can join AYCM SportPass.
- International vibe: we have 100+ colleagues from 10 different nationalities.
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact.
- You will have a strong team around you to support you in reaching your goals.
At Antavo every person is a unique personality working towards the same goal, creating a thriving business. It’s very important for us that everybody has a place and a voice on projects and goals, no matter the race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or basis of disability. We create and empower a diverse culture, as we know it encourages creativity and innovation.