Baserow is on a mission to help everyone build applications faster, cheaper and easier. We want to give the power back to the users who understand best what is needed for their business. We are strong believers of open and extensible software.
Our open source no-code database is the best Airtable alternative for teams who would like to keep control of their data and want the flexibility to expand and customize their database.
We are seeking an experienced Baserow specialist to join our team and play a pivotal role in sharing Baserow knowledge to potential and existing users to drive adoption and rapid time to value. As a Baserow Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and delivering Baserow specific content in many formats like webinars, templates, recorded trainings, best practices, FAQs, answering community requests, as well as for overseeing the end-to-end onboarding process with new customers as needed. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth start-up and make a significant impact on our customers' journey.
- Deliver online trainings, live/recorded webinars, tips & tricks and best practices on Baserow features.
- Build Baserow templates for use cases, departments and industries.
- Answer support questions from the Baserow community.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for paying Enterprise customers, ensuring smooth onboarding and deployment of our product as needed.
- Provide expert guidance and support to customers, addressing any questions, concerns, or challenges that arise during the implementation process.
- Gather feedback from customers and drive continuous product improvement for expansion in existing accounts.
- Help customers with initial database set up, application templates and integrations with 3rd party tools as needed.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, serving as a trusted advisor and ensuring their ongoing satisfaction and success.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience as an Product Sales Specialist, Implementation Manager, Customer Success Manager, or similar role in a product-led software start-up or SaaS company.
- Minimum 2 years experience with no code tools like Airtable, Make, Zapier, n8n, Softr, Glide, Webflow is required.
- Technical acumen and familiarity with no code software, APIs as well as implementation processes, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A customer-centric mindset, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving customer success.
- Adaptability and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving start-up environment.
What we offer
- A good salary ranging from €5,000 to €7,000 based on your location and experience
- A fully remote position at a remote-first company
- A €3000 budget for a laptop and other hardware
- Stock options and we are upfront about the amount
- A compensation for hot desking in a co-working space
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- Flexibility in your working schedule
What it’s like to work at Baserow
Baserow employees have a passion for startups and like getting stuff done without being bogged down by bureaucracy. We practice agile methodologies meaning that our communication is open and that our project management is collaborative. Everyone is encouraged to offer their opinions and you'll be working directly with the founder. Fundamentally we are sensible and transparent company:
- Our working hours are flexible, we generally hold meetings and collaborate during normal working hours, but when life gets in the way it's not a problem.
- We trust our employees and won't micromanage you
- Feeling like a member of a remote team is important, so at the end of the week we hang out and look at our growth and achievements.
- We meet once a year in person with the whole team. Our last meetup was on Mallorca.