Senior Salesforce Administrator
Why do we exist?
Codility unlocks the world’s engineering potential.
Who are we?
Codility is the highest-rated SaaS platform that evaluates the skills of software professionals. Our mission is to enable companies to build and grow high-performing engineering teams.
Codility is a remote-first and people-first company with main hubs in San Francisco, London, Warsaw, and Berlin. We’re focused on continuing to develop a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and constantly placing our customer’s success at the heart of how we operate.
Why Codility needs you?
We’re expanding our product suite to be an end-to-end engineering talent platform and have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there. By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world-class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,200+ businesses in 70+ countries, and has evaluated over 16 million engineers and counting.
In order to do this, we are hiring a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our team!
About the Role
You will be responsible for supporting client-facing colleagues in their use of go-to-market tools, particularly SFDC and its connected applications. The successful candidate thrives on best practices of all applications in their relentless pursuit of adoption and awareness. This role will play an integral part in the architecture of SFDC and the go-to-market tech stack.
Location: we will only consider applicants based in Poland.
What you will do
- Maintain existing and develop new customizations to the SFDC platform, including setting configurations and rules to support the environment, and owning technical aspects of data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, custom code, etc.
- Provide system knowledge expertise and support related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, workflows, etc. Includes providing training in support of user adoption, internal processes, best practices and troubleshooting as needed.
- Manage go-to-market tech stack including administration, licensing, onboarding/offboarding and any other related administration duties.
- Work closely with ops leadership to identify and prioritize work tickets, broader operational initiatives, dependencies, new tools, and enhancements.
- Act with urgency and precision to give users best-in-class support in troubleshooting issues as they arise throughout the full pre-and-post sales processes.
We would love if you have.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in revenue or sales operations, business enablement, or other related fields.
- 4+ years of SFDC administration experience. SFDC Administrator certification and experience with Lighting is required.
- SFDC declarative programming skills (Lightning Flow, Process Builder, etc.). Intermediate understanding of APEX programming language preferred.
- Experience working with complex business system applications in a SaaS environment, such as Docusign, Salesloft, Gong.io, Clari, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate, both written and verbally, detailed specifications (e.g. project requirements, requested changes, and testing results) needed in daily interaction
- Coachable, fast learner who can pick up new skills and processes quickly
- Detail-oriented with a focus on simplifying existing workflows,, taking into consideration each moving part of the system before taking action or recommending a solution
- Outstanding communication skills, curiosity, and a helpful mindset
- User-centric, empathetic approach to introducing systems change
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with colleagues across multiple functions
How we behave
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.