This is for you if you are looking for a challenging role with full responsibility of accounting activities in Poland as well as for entities in UK, US and Germany within a collaborative and supportive team of five.
Who are we?
Codility is a remote-first international company with entities in Poland, UK, US and Germany. We help companies assess software developers and save time in the interview process.
Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently.
What you will do.
- Perform full month end closing activities for the all subsidiaries (Poland, UK, US, and Germany), including but limited to preparation of the P&L and Balance Sheet, Prepayment and Accrual journals
- Management of the Fixed Asset Registers, including booking of monthly depreciation
- Full ownership of the Balance Sheets, including Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of monthly JPK
- Preparation and submission of monthly CIT
- Key point of contact for the Polish specific accounting topics and policies
- Ensure local Accounting policies are adhered to as applicable
- Provide support for Annual Statements preparation and external Audits
- Maintain accurate accounting records
- Respond to internal and external financial queries
- Assist with ad hoc requests as and when needed
We would love it if you have.
- 5y+ experience of working with Polish Accounting Principles
- Experience with Polish Tax and VAT (both JPK and CIT)
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and self motivated
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Previous experience with NetSuite
- Previous experience with UK / USA / German Bookkeeping
How we behave.
We're human. Our diversity and unique experience make us strong. We allow ourselves to be vulnerable and treat one another with grace. We take ownership. We expect one another to take initiative and trust each person to make decisions based on the best available data. We have passion, perseverance and urgency to hit our goals and work together to create the best outcomes. We think big. We innovate and challenge the status quo to maximize the value we deliver to our users. We constantly experiment with new ways to drive excellence. We're real. We are honest with ourselves and one another. We listen, speak up, and are ready to change our minds.
What we offer.
- A progressive remote first culture with a strong compensation plan.
- Remote workplace with full flexibility in working hours
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include:
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Monthly Health & Wellness budget
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.