Senior Content Marketer
Your new company
Cronofy delivers the world's most powerful scheduling technology. We are used by tens of thousands of businesses to support high-performance teams and the complex scheduling requirements they have. Some of the customers that use our tools and love us are Wise, Remote, Criteo, Personio and UKG.
Our credibility comes from being the technology powering scheduling in hundreds of SaaS applications. We excel where performance is crucial and scheduling is complex. Multiple people, time zones and constraints are all capabilities that customers in recruiting, coaching and healthcare value highly. We deliver immediate value by integrating scheduling tools into the tools people are already using, acting as a co-pilot to allow them to focus on performing better at their roles.
The marketing team focuses on raising the profile of the business and generating new leads to support our high-growth plans. Alongside brand awareness, product differentiation is key to our strategy and success - this is where you come in!
We are seeking a creative and results-oriented content marketer to join our dynamic marketing team. As a content marketer you will play a pivotal role in creating compelling and informative content that resonates with our target audience, establishes thought leadership and contributes to our growth.
It'll be your role to work with the customer success, sales and marketing teams to use proprietary and industry data to create and distribute engaging content across several use cases and markets. You'll also be expected to take ownership of our social media channels and blog.
You'll report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with marketing and sales teams on a variety of online and offline projects.
If you're a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background, who wants to become a part of a dynamic marketing team and contribute ideas and honest feedback, we want to hear from you!
We deliver transformative scheduling solutions for our customers - with a key focus currently on supporting in-house recruiters. To help us educate in-house recruiters, elevate our brand and create content that really resonates, you will:
- Development and execution of the content strategy to align with marketing goals and target audience needs
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (internally and externally) to gather information and insights for content creation
- Delivery of content that supports lead generation and brand awareness efforts and engages prospects at different stages of the sales pipeline
- Share content through various channels and with our partners and industry trade bodies to increase our share of voice on relevant topics
- Track and analyse content performance metrics
- Co-ordinate and support other marketing projects like webinars, in-person events and partner content
How you’ll work
We expect you to:
- Be confident in writing and procuring engaging marketing content that engages with SaaS buyers
- Have demonstrable experience pitching and placing content
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders to gather information and insights for content creation
- Manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks
- Be willing to share ideas and challenge the status quo
- Manage and build relationships with freelancers to generate content
- Understand the customers and be sensitive to the challenges they face (in their business and the recruiting landscape)
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Be flexible in the way you work and ability to travel when needed
- Proven experience in an existing B2B or SaaS content marketing role (recruitment sector experience would be helpful given our current focus, but it’s not essential)
- Creative thinker with a passion for storytelling and brand building that clearly sets you apart from genAI produced content
- Experience using content management systems and social media platforms
- Strategic thinking that understands how industry trends and the competitive landscape help to inform content insight and thought leadership topics
- Meticulous in your attention to detail and proactive in your approach
- Ability to work autonomously, take ownership of projects and meet deadlines
If you’re a self-motivated senior content marketer with a passion for technology and a knack for storytelling, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in shaping the narrative of our market-leading scheduling and contribute to the success of our growing company.
How we work
Our principles guide how we approach every day. New members of the team are often surprised how truly we do this.
We are a customer-focused business - whether that’s sales, marketing or product design.
We prioritise collaboratively. The marketing team meet daily to focus our efforts on the most important tasks, whether those are brand or product marketing initiatives. Critical for the brand and product team members to work cohesively.
Our marketing team is small, so prioritisation of time and resources is critical.
We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between work and their life and responsibilities outside. We are direct in our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so that we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taken personally.
We can support a predominantly remote, office-based, or hybrid working model. We do really value face-to-face time and, where circumstances allow, encourage teams to spend regular time together at suitable locations. It would be most beneficial if the successful applicant was based in, or within a reasonably commutable distance to London.
The goal is to discover what you will bring to Cronofy and what Cronofy will bring to you. It’s as important for you to determine whether this is the right move for your career as much as anything else, so don’t be afraid to ask questions. We value transparency and so are happy to answer (virtually) any questions you may have.
For a full breakdown of our interview process, please visit:
What we offer
- Basic salary £45,000 - £60,000 per year according to your experience
- Pension scheme at 5% gross
- 25 days holiday in addition to flexible national holidays. National holidays are added to your holiday allowance and you're not required to take them on the corresponding day.
- 5 personal development days per year to use for L&D, charitable causes or similar
- Private medical care with Bupa
- Medicash Proactive cash plan for dental, optical, etc.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 mental health support
- Extended maternity and paternity leave for new parents and adoption
- Pleo card for work expenses, hardware, travel, etc.
- A flexible approach to working; remote, office or hybrid
- A principles-driven culture that provides the framework for autonomous decision-making and personal development
Our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion
At Cronofy we know that an inclusive working environment is the single best approach to ensure high-performance and inspire innovative thinking. The magic happens when we bring multiple perspectives together to solve the scheduling problems of today and tomorrow. This requires that everyone at Cronofy has equal opportunity to grow, learn, deliver their best work, and develop their careers.
For more information on interviewing at Cronofy, please visit https://docs.cronofy.com/interviewing-with-us/