API Product Marketer
Your new company
Cronofy delivers the world's most powerful scheduling technology. We are used by tens of thousands of businesses to support high-performance teams and the complex scheduling requirements they have.
Our White-Label API powers scheduling in hundreds of SaaS applications. If you have a GoDaddy website and you take online appointments, if you schedule an interview on Indeed, if you book a designer on Houzz, you are using Cronofy under the hood.
Our relentless focus on performance, security and reliability has made us the market leader in scheduling infrastructure. Being a European vendor is a real strength when it comes to addressing the inevitable data privacy and compliance concerns around processing calendar data.
We are open and transparent in our comms. Our API documentation is fully available, we don’t require a conversation with our sales team before prospective customers can get an API key, and they can get support from our support engineers without being a customer.
Our belief is that prospective customers should be able to get complete comfort that our service delivers what they need technically without friction. Even to do this self-guided if that’s their preferred approach to supplier evaluation.
With the introduction of Scheduler API, we’re significantly expanding the addressable market for our service. Our previous focus on serving product managers and developers at SaaS vendors is now expanded to anyone needing scheduling with their internal or external facing applications. This expansion in opportunity needs the expertise of an experienced API Product Marketer to take responsibility for the positioning and communication of our services to a technical audience.
We are seeking a technically capable, results-oriented API Product Marketer to join our marketing team. You will be the voice of the technical consumer and buyer as we evolve our positioning to this key audience.
To be successful in this role you will develop an intimate understanding of both the needs and drivers of the market and how Cronofy delivers value against them.
You will be used to immersing yourself in the lives of technical customers and prospects. Developing empathy for the challenges they face, how they measure success, and the language that they use to describe what they do.
Scheduling is a complex problem space with many sector and function-specific nuances. Our customers use our technology to support a range of use cases across multiple sectors. You will need the capacity to retain a lot of knowledge and apply that intelligently to positioning our API service across a range of problem spaces.
- Ownership of positioning and managing our API products internationally with particular focus on the US and Europe
- Developing a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Planning and executing a go-to-market strategy that results in increased market share, revenue growth and high customer adoption rates
- Creating a wide range of marketing content, including sales collateral, product videos, blog posts, web pages and case studies
How you’ll work
We expect you to:
- Be confident in developing product positioning and messaging
- Influence stakeholders and peers at all levels of the organisation
- Be customer-centric, able to understand customer needs, and use all channels and tactics available to reach and resonate with target audiences
- Have the agility to adapt to changing market conditions and adjust marketing strategies accordingly
- Be flexible in the way you work and ability to travel when needed
As an API Product Marketing Manager, your ability to effectively position our products in the market, drive revenue growth and collaborate with cross-functional teams will be critical to our company’s success. Your work will directly impact our market presence and the success of our products in meeting customer needs.
- Proven track record in an existing B2B API product marketing role
- Strategic thinking that understands how industry trends and the competitive landscape help to inform product positioning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey product value propositions, both internally and externally
- Proficient in data analysis and the ability to translate data into actionable insights to drive marketing decisions
- Meticulous in your attention to detail and proactive in your approach
- Ability to work autonomously, take ownership of projects, and meet deadlines
How we work
Our principles guide how we approach every day. New members of the team are often surprised how truly we do this.
We are a customer-focused business - whether that’s sales, marketing or product design.
We prioritize collaboratively. The marketing team meet daily to focus our efforts on the most important tasks, whether those are brand or product marketing initiatives. Critical for the brand and product team members to work cohesively.
Our marketing team is small, so prioritization of time and resources is critical.
We work hard but insist that everyone considers the balance between work and their life and responsibilities outside. We are direct in our dealings with each other. We continuously work to build mutual trust so that we can give each other feedback without fear of it being taken personally.
We can support a predominantly remote, office-based, or hybrid working model. We do really value face-to-face time and, where circumstances allow, encourage teams to spend regular time together at suitable locations. It would be most beneficial if the successful applicant was based in, or within a reasonably commutable distance to London.
The goal is to discover what you will bring to Cronofy and what Cronofy will bring to you. It’s as important for you to determine whether this is the right move for your career as much as anything else, so don’t be afraid to ask questions. We value transparency and so are happy to answer (virtually) any questions you may have.
For a full breakdown of our interview process, please visit:
What we offer
- Basic salary £60,000 - £80,000 per year according to your experience
- Pension scheme at 5% gross
- 25 days holiday in addition to flexible national holidays. National holidays are added to your holiday allowance and you're not required to take them on the corresponding day.
- 5 personal development days per year to use for L&D, charitable causes or similar
- Private medical care with Bupa
- Medicash Proactive cash plan for dental, optical, etc.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme providing 24/7 mental health support
- Extended maternity and paternity leave for new parents and adoption
- Pleo card for work expenses, hardware, travel, etc.
- A flexible approach to working; remote, office or hybrid
- A principles-driven culture that provides the framework for autonomous decision-making and personal development
Our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion
At Cronofy we know that an inclusive working environment is the single best approach to ensure high-performance and inspire innovative thinking. The magic happens when we bring multiple perspectives together to solve the scheduling problems of today and tomorrow. This requires that everyone at Cronofy has equal opportunity to grow, learn, deliver their best work, and develop their careers.
For more information on interviewing at Cronofy, please visit https://docs.cronofy.com/interviewing-with-us/