Head of Onboarding (d/w/m) at HQ Berlin
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
Head of Onboarding (d/w/m)
At doctorly, we are revolutionizing the outdated IT infrastructure in the healthcare sector, and we are in need of a passionate and dedicated Head of Onboarding to lead our onboarding team.
We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup located in the heart of Berlin, aiming to make a significant difference in the healthcare industry by providing an optimized, user-friendly practice management system for medical practices.
As the Head of Onboarding, you will lead the team that supports and guides medical practices through the transition from their old practice management software to the cutting-edge doctorly system. You will be instrumental in shaping the customer journey, ensuring that the switch over to our system is as efficient and pleasant as possible.
- Lead and manage the Onboarding team to ensure a smooth transition for medical practices to the doctorly system.
- Develop, optimize, and implement onboarding strategies and processes.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including Sales, Customer Service and Product Development, to ensure alignment and coherence in customer interaction.
- Train, guide, extend and support your team in their task to guide medical practices during the onboarding process, ensuring that individual needs and requirements are met.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders such as laboratories, IT consultants, etc., ensuring that all aspects of the transition process are effectively managed.
- Act as a representative of doctorly, embodying our values and maintaining a strong, reliable partnership with our customers.
- You have proven experience in project management and in customer success in the IT-software sector.
- You have proven leadership experience in Startup-Teams.
- You have been part of the go-to-market and growth phase at a Startup
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to cater to the needs and requirements of diverse stakeholders.
- You are a proactive and resilient problem-solver, capable of overcoming challenges and barriers.
- You are willing to learn and grow, exhibiting flexibility and adaptability.
- You have a ‘growth mindset’ - always thinking of new opportunities to accelerate our growth.
- You are fluent in German with strong proficiency in English.
- Experience in the healthcare sector, particularly in understanding the needs and operations of medical practices.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM software.
What We Offer:
- A rewarding career in Berlin, with immense opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A vibrant company culture, infused with innovation, excellence, and a sense of purpose.
- The chance to make a substantial impact in a company that’s changing the face of the healthcare industry.
- Participation in our ESOP program.
- A collaborative, international team and a supportive work environment.
- 29 vacation days, company pension plan, and delightful startup perks such as free fruits, coffee, and soft drinks.
- An introductory call to discuss mutual alignment and expectations.
- A management interview for an in-depth discussion.
- Workshops and practical assessments tailored to the role.
- Reference checks to validate professional competencies.
- A team meeting to ensure cultural alignment and team cohesion.
- A comprehensive walkthrough of the contract and ESOP program.
We aim to complete the entire recruitment process within two weeks, adapting flexibly to the needs and availability of the candidates.
Join us at doctorly, and be a part of our mission to reinvent healthcare IT infrastructure, enabling people to live healthier lives!