FP&A Analyst (French Speaking)
At DoorFeed, we're on a mission to revolutionise how institutional investors access residential properties. Our dynamic platform, powered by AI and human expertise, streamlines property selection, strategic transformation, and letting management. We have just closed a €12M seed round from some of the leading investors in the industry including Motive Ventures, Stride.VC, and SeedCamp, we're set for significant expansion in 2024.
As part of this exciting journey, we're looking for a driven individual to join our dynamic team as FP&A Analyst. This role is a rare opportunity to be at the forefront of defining and executing the strategy and growth of a promising tech startup, directly collaborating with our founder/CEO and the leadership team.
If you are an exceptional individual just embarking on your career and are enthusiastic about startups, technology, and company building and are eager to grow, learn and take on increasing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Participating in the entire planning, budgeting, and forecasting process of both French, UK and other entities
- Conduct financial analysis on key performance metrics, revenue, expenses, and profitability to assess business performance
- Monitoring spends and budgets across the entire organisation
- Supporting the operations and investment teams with payments of third party providers and ensuring clients Ensuring clients investments and funds accounting
- Being the primary point of contact for DoorFeedand DoorFeed clients’ accountants
- Generate monthly financial reporting to DoorFeed’ investors
- Managing and controlling all payments to third parties
- Providing financial analysis and insight to the CEO
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as required
- Certified accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ACA or similar
- French Speaking - Proficient at a C1 level or greater
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field, demonstrating a solid academic foundation.
- Professional Experience: 3+ years of experience, showcasing a high performance in a demanding environment.
- Analytical Thinking: Demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems with logical thinking, showcasing analytical prowess.
- Agile Learning & Fast Execution: Quick learner with the ability to rapidly assimilate new information and adapt to changing circumstances, executing tasks swiftly and efficiently, with a focus on delivering results under tight deadlines.
- Ownership and Growth Mindset: An expressed love for ownership and responsibilities.
- Creativity & Innovation: Apply creativity in analysing and solving unstructured problems, and navigating new challenges.
- Energetic Crew: Be part of a smart, energetic team with a flat structure.
- Fast-Paced Environment: Thrive in an environment where we move at warp speed.
- Venture-Backed: Join a venture-backed company with a strong funding runway.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary and the potential for rapid career growth within the company.
- Inclusive Culture: Embrace diversity and contribute to an inclusive culture where every voice is valued.