California, USA · New York, USA · Florida, USA
Posted on Saturday, June 3, 2023
Ezra's mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We’ve created a comprehensive way to screen your body for potential cancer that’s fast, accurate, and affordable by leveraging MRI. We’ve detected possible cancer for 13% of our members to date. We’re working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will improve the Ezra experience for our members.
As an Ezra Care Advisor, you will own our network's customer experience and operations. You’ll have an entrepreneurial role in finding new ways to grow & retain our member base, and you will also implement innovations to delight the customer throughout their journey. Additionally, your role is to be the point of contact for an Ezra member - from their first questions to their first Ezra scan and beyond.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will work with the Clinical team to deliver exceptional care to our Members. You will ensure that Ezra members are cared for throughout the screening process. You will also communicate with Ezra members to help confirm appointments, follow up with them when they still need to fill in their medical questionnaires and respond to member inquiries promptly when they have questions. You are responsible for acting as their healthcare patron and guiding them through our process and their subsequent clinical work-up as necessary.
As a Care Advisor at Ezra, you will:
- Find innovative ways to delight & retain our members throughout their customer journey, and work collaboratively with our operations team to share these practices across regions
- Ensure Ezra clinicians have all necessary member information for their initial consultation
- Ensure Ezra's clinicians have all necessary imaging and radiology results upon completion of member scans
- Contact members if we do not have their respective medical information, and secure the information before the scan appointment
- Act as a liaison and point of contact for Ezra members should they have any difficulties throughout the member journey
- Act as a liaison and point of contact for any site issues that may arise
- Understand Ezra's standard operating procedures for quality and apply them accordingly in your role
- 2-5 years in a customer service & operations role
- Bachelor’s or Higher
- Service excellence: you have experience delighting customers and increasing customer retention.
- Empathetic, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask Familiarity with a medical environment is a plus
- Flexible work hours