Manager, Clinic Partnerships
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Ezra's mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We’ve created a comprehensive way to screen your body for potential cancer that’s fast, accurate, and affordable by leveraging MRI. We’ve detected possible cancer for 13% of our members to date. We’re working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will improve the Ezra experience for our members.
As Ezra’s Expansion Business Development Manager for partner facilities, you will have the unique opportunity to grow Ezra nationwide. You’ll report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer and will be the sole owner of bringing new imaging partnerships into our network.
You’ll have an entrepreneurial role in establishing new partnerships nationwide with imaging facilities and onboarding those partners. You’ll be free to strategize and implement creative ways to drive more awareness about Ezra at the facilities and delight customers throughout their Ezra journey.
As Ezra’s Business Development Manager you will
- Serve as the business lead in new facility expansions
- Prospect and close new partnerships with imaging facilities to enable Ezra to hit its growth goals
- Work with the Operations team to onboard new imaging facilities and ensure new locations are compliant with Ezra’s operating procedures
- Liaise with marketing and sales teams to identify new target locations and expansion opportunities
- Communicate expansion updates to leadership stakeholders
- Visit imaging partners and communicate with on-site staff (Front Desk, Technologists, and/or Management)
- Other tasks as assigned
- 4+ years in a growth operations, business development, or customer success role
- Entrepreneurship: you’ll be spearheading customer success & growth in certain cities we have not operated in, so we are looking for someone who is results-oriented, can problem-solve, and has a proven track record of grit.
- Solid grasp of imaging technologies such as MRI and/or CT
- Service excellence: you have experience delighting customers and increasing customer retention
- Empathetic, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able (& excited!) to travel to prospective imaging locations (Up to 40%)