Sales Development Representative - German speaker (m/w/x)
Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative - German Speaker (m/f/x) full-time for our B2B Sales Team in Barcelona.
🎯 What you will contribute:
- Acquisition of B2B customers/prospects in your market through social selling, cold calling, and emailing
- Research potential B2B customers based on our Ideal Customer Profile
- Initial consultation with our target customers to best understand their needs
- Working on Salesforce, Lusha, Outreach, and much more to make your work easier
🤝 What you bring:
- Ideally 1+ year of experience in the Tech industry
- Native level of German and Fluent in English
- Motivation to learn and develop, which you exude both with our customers and partners and within the team
- Strong communication skills, ambition, and creativity to identify and approach new customers in a polite and targeted manner
❤️🔥 What you will love about us:
- Remote environment with flexible working hours
- Mental health support with Nilohealth
- Physical health support with ClassPass
- Annual learning budget of 1000€ per year
- Exclusive Grover Tech discount for your friends and family
- Diverse global team of 70 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
Do you fancy an influential role and making our world a little greener? Become part of the Grover Family and let's grow together. 💚
We are looking forward to meeting you!