Customer Support Representative /Specialist - German Speaking (m/w/x) Berlin
Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist full-time to join our talented CS team in Berlin.
🎯 What you will contribute:
- Be the voice of our company and you take care of our customers. The customer comes first for you
- Communicate via email and chat, respond to inquiries, and deal with complaints
- Also show presence on social networks such as Facebook. You also have an overview of the relevant review platforms
- Create a unique customer experience. You proactively contribute suggestions and ideas and implement them independently
- Answer damage reports and take care of the processing with our insurance
🤝What you bring:
- German at a native level and you can also communicate in our company language, English (Dutch and Spanish are a plus)
- Love to make customers happy with your proactive and interested nature
- Extremely communicative, patient and love for detail
- Flexible and look forward to new challenges
- You don't wait for someone else to solve a problem, you often take it into your own hand
- Multitasking is no stranger to you and you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment
❤️🔥 Why join Grover:
- A remote environment with flexible working hours
- BVG monthly discount to drive you everywhere in Germany
- Mental health support with Nilo.health
- Physical health support with ClassPass
- Annual learning budget of 1000€ per year
- Exclusive Grover Tech discount for your friends and family
- A diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends!
If you fancy an influential role and making our world a little greener, become part of the Grover Family and let's grow together. 💚 We are looking forward to e-meeting you!