Debt Collections Agent - Dutch Market (m/w/x)
Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Debt Collections Agent - Dutch Market to join our talented Debt Collection team in Lisbon.
🎯 What you will contribute:
- Contact customers via phone and email to inform them of overdue payments
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Respond to customer queries
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Update account status and database
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- First experience in Debt Collection
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Customer service orientation
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to multitask and work with targets and tight deadlines
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
❤️🔥 What you will love about us:
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure
- BVG monthly discount to drive you everywhere in Germany
- Mental health support with Nilohealth
- Physical health support with ClassPass
- Annual learning budget of 1000€ per year
- Exclusive Grover Tech discount for your friends and family
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin with regular events
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends!
Looking forward to e-meeting you!