Senior Implementations Engineer
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients. Through conversations with GYANT’s artificial intelligence, patients can have an improved experience getting the care they need.
About the role:
We are looking for a person with a technical background to configure and launch instances of our white-label products for our customers.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work directly with the customer success team to get the customer’s specifications on how the products should be configured
- Implement the necessary configuration changes to the customer’s instance of the product within sometimes tight deadlines
- Test to make sure that the product behaves according to the expected results and leads patients to the appropriate care
- Analyze usage data to ensure proper implementation and customer satisfaction
- Create and evolve processes to streamline implementation efficiency
- Scope and create functional specifications for internal tools
- Conduct meetings with local staff and remote staff in various American time zones
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- 3+ years experience in software development or SaaS implementation role
- Bachelor degree, equivalent, or higher in a technical field
- Experience in using Jira is preferred
- Availability to work with teams in different time zones
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge on VPN and FTP setup
- English fluent
This position must be located in Portugal.
You will have access to:
🏝 Flexible work environment, where you organize your own dynamic: flexible working schedule, extra days off policy and remote work policy - Work from where you feel most comfortable and productive!
💰 A competitive salary and the possibility to participate in GYANT’s Equity plan.
🏥 A comprehensive private health insurance, extendable to your dependants.
📚 Continuous Learning & Development opportunities with a personal development budget of 1000€.
🏋🏻♂️ Sponsorship to wellness and fitness partners: Urban Sports Club, BetterHelp and Headspace.
🎧 Home Office budget available to make working remotely more comfortable.
👥 Referral bonus whenever you refer someone to join our awesome team.
🕹 Several team-building events and offsite activities.
🏊🏽 An amazing office by the beach in Vila Nova de Gaia, with a pool, free snacks and a great working space!
And what else?
💭 A fast-paced and fun work environment, with room for creativity and innovation.
✨ Working on impactful and challenging projects with very skilled and expert colleagues.
💡 Ownership of your work and space to actively contribute with your own vision and ideas.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.