Customer Relationship Manager (Remote)
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
At GYANT, we're excited to introduce a new opportunity for a Customer Relationship Manager.
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for successfully owning the relationships between GYANT and our clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in building successful partnerships with clients to achieve their goals, and retain and grow relationships with them.
They will also have a proven track record in demonstrating product value, competitive differentiators, and the unique value the former GYANT products bring to each client.
As a Customer Relationship Manager, you will have responsibilities for our client’s success post-sales in the client journey, supporting onboarding and support, driving adoption and value, building relationships and vision, and ensuring retention and overall client satisfaction.
Customer Relationship Managers are the primary point of contact for our clients post-onboarding, serving as the conduit into all things GYANT.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship across the client organization.
- Positively and passionately manage client relationships that include multiple stakeholders.
- Serve as the point of escalation for client issues, including assisting internal resources with the management of trouble tickets.
- Design and implement the GYANT client satisfaction measurement system and dashboard.
- Clearly understand each client’s business objectives and drive a plan to achieve those goals.
- Introduce Sales when an opportunity to add products is identified.
- Ensure that clients get value from our products and services.
- Thoroughly understand the digital healthcare landscape and strategically align client business objectives to value drivers achievable with GYANT products.
- Collaborate with team members to develop strategies for product adoption and stickiness.
- Collaborate with marketing to communicate GYANT’s value proposition.
- Collaborate with marketing to create advocacy opportunities for our clients.
- Internally act as a client advocate and champion.
- Listen intently to clients and provide Voice of the Client data to inform internal decision-making and priority setting.
- Own a portfolio of strategic clients over the entire journey from onboarding, maturity, growth, and renewal.
- Coordinate with the Sales team on renewals, upsells, and cross-sells.
- Day-to-day operations and relationship POST-sale (tickets, enhancement requests QBRs, Monthly metric reviews).
- Monitor implementations post go-live to proactively identify any issues.
- Look for opportunities to improve the Client's implementations.
Here's what you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in client success and/or other client relationship roles (consulting, project management, account management, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare, medical device, pharma, or health IT.
- Experience interfacing with executives in small and large meeting settings.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent industry experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (email, meetings).
- Excellent client service skills; ability to anticipate client needs and identify a GYANT solution.
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to take data and transform it into a compelling value proposition.
- Must be passionate about GYANT’s vision to impact healthcare and able to embrace the company's values.
- Ability to manage conflicting requirements and work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Works well with ambiguity - this role aims to transform ambiguity into clarity.
- Inquisitive mind, with an ability to switch between tasks rapidly.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.