90% of the 200 top global cities have a housing crisis and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving.
LandTech is part of that evolution.
We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land. We started eight years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight
Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for site sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success . . .
Put simply, our mission is, “Create an open land market to unlock its potential for everyone”.
A multi award winning, value driven company, offering a unique challenge as part of a High Performance Organisational culture that will push you out of your comfort zone, yet offer the support, guidance and empowerment to help you both grow and thrive on this rewarding journey.
Offering a Hybrid working environment and flexible working arrangements, we holistically support both your personal and professional development. We provide quarterly performance reviews, strategic training and transparent career pathways; all the way through to offering personal development funds, cross departmental socials, and exciting and informative learning workshops.
As a company we want customers to achieve maximum value, grow their accounts and become long term partners so the Customer Growth Team makes sure that happens!
We are responsible for truly understanding our customers and what they need. We give our customers the training, education and ongoing support to help them day to day and exceed their expectations, without fail. This leads to growth in accounts, high retention rates...and the overall success of the business!
Our customers' success is our success...
Reporting to the Account Manager Lead, the Account Manager will take responsibility for a portfolio of customers leading on all commercial aspects and working with our Customer Success Managers to deliver against the customers agreed outcomes. You will be expected to work with your clients to ensure a successful renewal and effectively identify growth opportunities, whilst working with external partners and internal stakeholders to remove barriers and find solutions for clients.
- Managing all commercial aspects of existing customer relationships, including independent renewal negotiations, identifying and mitigating risk in your portfolio and self-sourcing growth opportunities
- Working alongside our customer success team to deliver best in class customer experience, grow accounts and mitigate risk.
- Matching new product-line upsell opportunities to your customer base and managing meaningful outreach to secure new revenue streams
- Create, execute and maintain account plans to ensure key customers in your portfolio receive a more strategic approach
- Multithreading existing and new stakeholders to understand ROI and success measures across your customer base
- Forecasting and delivering against core metrics to ensure results for yourself and the business
- Gather information and insights to provide feedback for the rest of the business (product teams, marketing etc)
- Net Revenue Retention
- Logo Retention
- Growth of Accounts including;
- Closed new revenue
- Pipeline generated
- Highly competitive, detail-oriented, relentlessly resourceful and results focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management, & proficiency in CRM systems
- Team-oriented but has the ability to work independently
- Agile individual with the ability to work autonomously in a demanding environment
- Keen negotiator
- Proven track record collaborating/earning trust with challenging internal and external partners
- Minimum 1-2 years experience of account management demonstrating experience of negotiating annual renewals, mitigating risk, as well as a proven track record of upselling existing accounts through ‘land and expand’ approach
- Passionate about technology
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
Nice to have
- Experience in Salesforce and Excel/Google Sheets would be preferable
- Experience within a SAAS or software company would be beneficial
- Sales methodology experience and application (e.g. SPIN or MEDIC) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the property industry
- WE BUILD WITH ACCOUNTABILITY - Anchored by integrity with responsibility for, and consciousness of, our actions, results and behaviours.
- WE BUILD WITH COHESION - Working in a unified, harmonious, collaborative, and trusting way.
- WE BUILD WITH COURAGE - Being tenacious, dynamic, and brave, undaunted by challenges. Through harnessing a creative mindset, continuously learning, experimenting and solving problems innovatively
These are our values and we live them every day. Do you share them?
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Equity Options
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 days Paid Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- Unlimited Unpaid Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Fertility and Family Planning Leave
- Volunteer Charity Day
- £500 Personal Growth fund
- Financial Planning Support
- Strategic Training fund
- £200 Remote Working fund
- Private Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance of 4 x annual salary
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Increased Pension contributions after 12 months service
- Dog-friendly office
LandTech are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or any other individual differences.
We are committed to ensuring that no applicant is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
We are proud to say that all employment is decided on the basis of merit.