NYC or Tampa, Florida (preference for the ability to come to come to office 2-3 days/week)
MarcoPolo Learning is an award-winning developer of early childhood content and technology for schools and homes. Our product for schools, MarcoPolo for Educators, brings classrooms to life using our proprietary all-in-one solution that elevates classroom quality by providing professional development, award-winning classroom content, and technology for schools and homes. MarcoPolo also offers an award-winning consumer learning solution, MarcoPolo World School, available through app stores. MarcoPolo Learning is home to the STEM-focused animated TV series, THE POLOS, which reaches over 150 million households across the world.
With offices in New York, London, San Francisco, and Tampa, MarcoPolo has put its focus on serving a global audience by partnering with leading educational and media groups throughout the world including Procare (US), Kids & Co. (Canada), Bright Horizons (US), New Oriental (China), SKY (UK), Times Group (India), and many others. MarcoPolo is a venture-backed startup with strategic investors New Oriental Education and Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) and Boat Rocker Media of Canada (CA: BRMI).
About The Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help us build the next major brand in early childhood education and media. You’ll join our marketing and sales teams to support the development and execution of campaigns, promotions, events, and outreach programs to connect teachers, administrators, and parents to our products and brand.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about education, has an eye for detail, and lives to organize and execute. As an early hire on our marketing team, you’ll play a key role in shaping the culture of this team, and you’ll have an incredible opportunity to impact the growth of MarcoPolo Learning into a beloved brand in the early childhood space.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the creation and organization of key marketing and sales collateral including one-pagers, brochures, landing pages, and digital assets (photography, videos, etc.)
- Maintain calendar of industry events and conferences and coordinate MarcoPolo’s presence, including booth setup/teardown, swag orders, and speaking opportunities
- Support MarcoPolo’s webinar and professional development programs through administration of our learning management system
- Contribute to the development of content calendars and manage social scheduling and posting across platforms
You Should Have:
- 2-3 years relevant experience with a brand or agency
- Interest in early childhood education and children's media and gaming
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to switch communication styles based on your audience (administrator, teacher, parent, etc.)
- Great organization skills (spreadsheets and/or Asana is your love language)
- Ability to learn new technology and systems easily
- Experience in early childhood education and/or education technology is a plus
- Experience with Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook is a plus
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working individually
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, agile environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options (Salary range: $55 - $75K based on the location )
- Hybrid and flexible schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with matching
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid holidays and parental leave
- Family-friendly environment and culture that values work-life balance
- Access to learning and growth opportunities
- Team and company off-sites and retreats in fun locations
- Meaningful work supporting early childhood development
MarcoPolo Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. We have flexible remote/hybrid working arrangements and we pride ourselves on a supportive and mission-driven working environment.