Partner Success Support Specialist
Partner Success Support Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated Partner Success Coordinator to join our team.
If you are interested in education and technology and would like to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and mission-driven environment we would love to hear from you!
We are very passionate about what we do and this is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team and work with our fantastic products.
MarcoPolo Learning is an award-winning developer of early childhood content and technology for schools and homes. Our product for schools, MarcoPolo for Educators, brings classrooms to life using our proprietary all-in-one solution that elevates classroom quality by providing professional development, award-winning classroom content, and technology for schools and homes. MarcoPolo also offers an award-winning consumer learning solution, MarcoPolo World School, available through app stores. MarcoPolo Learning is home to the STEM-focused animated TV series, THE POLOS, which reaches over 150 million households across the world.
With offices in New York, London,Tampa and San Francisco, MarcoPolo has put its focus on serving a global audience by partnering with leading educational and media groups throughout the world including Teaching Strategies (US), Procare (US), Kids & Co. (Canada), Bright Horizons (US), New Oriental (China), SKY (UK), Times Group (India), and many others. MarcoPolo is a venture-backed startup with strategic investors New Oriental Education and Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) and Boat Rocker Media of Canada (CA: BRMI).
About the Role
The Partner Success team is growing so this is a great opportunity to get in early and help shape the team as we expand our reach in the US and across the globe.
As Partner Success Coordinator your primary role will be to act as a key contact and account manager to a portfolio of customers based, assisting with onboarding all the way through renewal. You provide best-in-class support to MarcoPolo partners and be an expert on their needs. You work closely with the Lead Partner Success Manager and various departments to ensure your customers needs and requests are met.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience working in Customer Success or Account Management in education and/or technology or a related industry. This is a heavily relationship-focused position so we're looking for a person who has high energy, is passionate about early childhood education, and is excited about the opportunity to build systems and processes with us from the ground up.
The Partner Success Coordinator will report to the Lead Partner Success Manager.
What you Will do
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, serving as their trusted point of contact.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, resolve problems, and ensure concerns are addressed effectively.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services to provide accurate information and solutions to customers.
- Manage and escalate customer issues as needed, ensuring timely resolution.
- Administer and maintain customer data within CRM tools.
- Coordinate webinars and trainings to engage customers
- Escalate bugs and issues to the engineering team clearly and effectively
- Recommend improvements for Partner Success processes based on customer feedback and/or experience
Your Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of experience in customer success or client account management, preferably in education and/or technology
- 4 Year bachelor’s degree or higher
- Passionate about early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven self-starter and show strong initiative
- Experience with and enjoy facilitating engaging webinars and trainings
- Detail-oriented and go the extra mile to make sure every step of a process has been completed
- Ability to learn new technology and systems easily
- Great organization skills
- Preferred if you have early education experience, but not required
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Hybrid and flexible schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with matching
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid holidays and parental leave
- Family-friendly environment and culture that values work-life balance
- Access to learning and growth opportunities
- Team and company off-sites and retreats in fun locations
- Meaningful work supporting early childhood development
MarcoPolo Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. We have flexible remote/hybrid working arrangements and we pride ourselves on a supportive and mission-driven working environment.