Head of Marketing
About us 🏢
We’re an award-winning LegalTech-meets-PropTech start-up focused on automating the legal portion of any property transaction.
Property is the #1 asset class in the world and the most significant transaction most people undertake in their lives – but we still rely on a very old-fashioned, opaque legal process to complete any property transaction - we believe change is inevitable and we will build the automated solution that the property industry is crying out for.
Orbital Witness’ technology is already relied on by thousands of lawyers and property professionals at a wide array of blue-chip firms. Customers include every one of the UK’s magic circle law firms (Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Allen & Overy, Freshfields, Slaughter & May) as well as many other prestigious organisations across legal and beyond (incl. Tesla, Marks & Spencer).
Having recently closed a £7.5m Series A funding round 🎉 this is an exciting moment to join Orbital Witness. This funding round comes off the back of a year in which our revenues doubled and we’re now growing our talented team, as well as launching a new Generative AI product to transform residential property transactions…
We’re backed by the best, with investors including some of the world’s largest real estate and insurance companies (incl. JLL, First American Financial and Investec) as well as LocalGlobe and Seedcamp (who backed tech unicorns Zoopla, Wise, UiPath), Outward VC, Seedcamp, Portfolio Ventures and Realty Corporation.
Check out 👉 this video 👈 to find out more from our leadership team to gain insight into our vision, future plans, and exciting series A funding news!
Our vision 🏆
We believe that property transactions in this century shouldn't still rely on lawyers checking through documents and writing reports. We're building an automated AI solution backed by insurance to replace a 150 year old legacy process.
Our mission 💪🏽
Our mission is to make all property transactions more efficient and transparent for every professional or individual involved.
Our values 🐸
- We are Bold & Ambitious ⚡ (changing an entire industry is hard!)
- We give Power to our People 💪 (we give exceptional people autonomy to succeed)
- We Question or Commit 🙋 (we welcome debate, but love reaching quick decisions)
- … and we Eat that Frog! 🐸 (we take on the hardest thing first)
Role Overview 🔎
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to define and deliver a marketing strategy that will help us accelerate our growth and ensure that Orbital Witness is trusted and used across the 1m+ UK property transactions that take place every year.
This is an incredible opportunity to lead a team from day one and have a major impact on our growth, as you build out our marketing capability from the ground up with the support of our specialist demand generation marketing manager and working directly with our co-founder.
You’ll get to: 👩💻 👨💻
- Join a high growth, well-funded startup with a very ambitious mission and a team of dedicated, talented and committed individuals.
- Define and own the marketing strategy that will accelerate our growth and build our brand.
- Work directly with the Co-Founder and wider leadership team to define company-wide marketing objectives and set the direction for the brand across multiple verticals.
- Work autonomously with a budget.
- Lead a team from day one with the opportunity to grow and develop the team.
You should apply if: ✍️
- You have 7+ years’ experience in marketing, with a focus on B2B SaaS, preferably in the context of professional services.
- You have 3+ years of experience in leading, building and managing a marketing team.
- You have prior experience at a high growth startup, preferably with multiple products.
- You have defined and delivered a successful marketing strategy from the ground up.
- You inspire confidence, and can succinctly communicate your strategy and approach to senior leadership and the rest of the business to ensure everyone is aligned and bought-in.
- You have a proven track record of spotting, managing and nurturing talent.
- You have strong experience of all facets of marketing. Specific experience in content and event marketing, and/or product marketing would be a particular asset for this role.
- You have strong data and analytical skills to test and evolve your strategy and drive performance.
- You are hands-on and like to roll your sleeves up to get things done, as well as shape a great strategy.
- Your bar for content, especially written content, is very high.
- £70k-80k salary (DOE)
- Matched pension contributions
- Equity options in a fast growing start-up
- Flexible working hours and location; should you choose to work from home or need a change of scenery for a few days you will have access to 40+ TOG offices in London and even more around the world
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Professional equipment and personal development budget along with training opportunities to learn and develop your skills
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- An inclusive community enjoying all-company offsites, lunches and socials
- Spill - an all-in-one mental health support app through Slack