As our first Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and expanding our customer base. You will be responsible for identifying and engaging potential clients, understanding their unique needs, and presenting our tailored solutions. Your efforts will directly impact our market penetration, maximising sales potential and revenue growth.
- End-to-end business development; sourcing leads and following through until closing of sale
- Discover new opportunities in the market by keeping on top of market trends and analysis; be an expert in the field
- Build a robust pipeline of qualified leads through targeted outreach and networking
- Understand the challenges and pain points faced by potential clients. Articulate how our SaaS solutions can address these challenges and provide value, tailoring your approach to each client's needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing clients, as well as peers and their wider network
- Negotiate and close sales with clients and prepare legal documents such as contracts
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product, client success, and marketing to ensure alignment and give feedback on process and product improvements
- Be solutions-orientated and prevent any blockers ahead of time that may impact growth
Our Mission ⚡
About 5% of supply chain emissions are a result of last-mile logistics and transportation, and as e-commerce booms, emissions are set to increase by more than 32% in the top 100 cities globally.
We are on a mission to become the largest ecosystem of sustainable vehicles in the world; by enabling the electrification of commercial fleets in Europe through connecting fleet operators and service providers in one platform.
Move fast: Done is better than perfect.
- We work on small iterations: Learn, build, test, monitor, and repeat
- The planet needs action now
- We lead change in our industry
- There is no better timing than now to execute our vision, but the window is short
Be passionate and purposeful: Deeply care about everything we do.
- Believe in our mission, for a better future
- Believe in tech for good, let’s have an impact together
- Be obsessed with our product, customers, and industry
- Be part of something that matters
Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Speak up, and be opinionated but listen and stay open
- We build things together
We win and lose together.
- We optimise for the success of our mission rather than ourselves
- We empower each other
- We value transparency and being straightforward
- We don’t like egos
- You succeed with Papaya
Have fun: Enjoy the ride!
- We are a group of friends solving big challenges
- We celebrate our success
- We learn from our failures
- We come to work through choice not a necessity
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We make our products fun
A successful candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of closing experience in B2B sales in a SaaS company, ideally a startup or early-stage business
- Be excited about working for a startup SaaS company and be ready to tackle any challenges head-on
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently, whilst also being a team player
- Be confident, personable, and persuasive in your communication style
- Have previous experience building and maintaining healthy relationships with clients and helping to set them up for success
- Previous industry experience in fleets, e-vehicles, micro-mobility, or logistics is a bonus
- Be part of a defining and fast-growing early-stage start-up with a huge opportunity, backed by world-class investors
- Define your own journey, as you receive autonomy to develop your own ideas. Be part of a team that is inclusive, flexible, and passionate about empowering and learning from each other!
- Have an impact, be part of the electrification revolution, and feel proud about it
- Receive competitive compensation and benefits, with an equity stake in the company. We believe everyone should get a slice of the pie
- Work flexibly, so your work doesn’t interfere with your personal commitments
- Get a last-generation e-bike as part of our salary sacrifice e-bike subscription, and make your office commute healthier and more sustainable
- We are an energetic, passionate bunch, and love having fun as much as we like working. Join us for dinners and socials as we grow together as a team!
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Paid Parental leave
- Perks shopping discounts
- We will match your paid pension contributions, up to 3% of your base salary