Marketing Campaign Executive
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
What our marketing team say:
“Working at Peppy means working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth, collaborative environment where everyone can make a positive difference. I've always felt trusted to bring my expertise to the team and be given space to innovate and think creatively!” - Will Lawton, Demand Generation Lead
Life as our Marketing Campaign Executive:
- Own the execution of tactical campaigns for the UK market across digital and in-person events, content marketing, demand creation, and demand capture using Hubspot marketing suite and paid advertising. Campaigns will be briefed through UK Field Marketing and Demand Generation leadership
- Manage Peppy's paid social channels, including Linkedin Campaign Manager, Meta Business Manager, and other paid social advertising platforms, specifically targeting the UK market
- Develop and execute full-funnel email nurture campaigns and event follow-ups for prospect events, while maintaining high-quality and timely campaigns that drive high-intent MQLs and Opportunities
- Collaborate with demand generation leadership to gain guidance on strategic campaign planning, using performance data, local trends, and customer stories to create quick-acting campaigns as well as long-term strategic campaign structures tailored to the UK market
- Work closely with the local Field Marketing Manager, UK-based central marketing team, and U.S. Focused Campaign Manager to share learnings and optimise campaigns across regions
Our dream Marketing Campaign Executive has:
- Background in campaign management, with a keen interest in executing campaigns for the UK market
- An analytical mindset and willingness to learn strategic thinking, using data and trends to develop creative campaigns that drive results in both the short and long term, with guidance from more experienced peers
- A passion for understanding local trends in the UK market, with the ability to leverage media stories and customer insights to inform campaign messaging
- Familiarity with email campaigning, email nurturing, and paid social campaigning, and eagerness to expand skills across various marketing channels
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with local and international teams, and learn from more experienced peers to ensure seamless integration of learnings and optimization across channels and campaigns
- Experience using Hubspot, and other marketing tools such as LinkedIn and Google Ads
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Access to Peppy: You can receive free unlimited access to the Peppy app to use our Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Women’s Health or Men’s Health services.
Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including VitalityGP, optical, dental and hearing coverage.
Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.
Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
Pension: We offer an up to 5% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.
Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Remote-First: We're a remote-first business, rather than remote-only. So you can choose between working from home, or in a shared WeWork office or somewhere in between, as long as it's within the UK.
Socials: We encourage our employees to join our in-person team events and socials to build stronger connections within your team. If you live outside London, your travel expenses for these events are on us too!
Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook delivered in time for your first day.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
See more open positions at Peppy
Something looks off?