Mid Market Account Executive - France
Bonjour! Ou bon après-midi ! ou bonne nuit! - Nous ne savons pas à quelle heure vous consultez cette offre d'emploi... 😅
Cash is old school. Out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – that's right, we're gonna say it – fun.
Pleo are looking to grow our French sales team, in our amazing office in the heart of Paris.
Pretty simply - we need you to help keep spreading the good news of Pleo to the French market and get them to use it.
What's the role? 👀
- You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle; from outbound prospecting (together with our SDR’s), to qualifying opportunities, delivering amazing product demos and converting deals
- Working to both new business and account growth revenue targets; your focus is to build new relationships with buyers, plus maintain excellent relationships with existing clients.
- Working side by side with our Customer Success team to make sure the customers in your portfolio adopt and grow with Pleo.
- You will become an expert on expense management, upselling brand new features to your existing client base..
What we need from you on the first day:
- A background in SaaS sales is preferred; ideally you’re coming from either an Account Executive position, or a senior outbound business development position and you’re ready to step up to a closing role.
- A track record of successfully working to sales quotas and targets, ideally including sourcing and closing your own deals.
- Great rapport building and confident presentation skills, we need you to ace those demos and get the deals closed.
- Experience in Account Management is helpful, including upselling and contract renewals.
- Fluency in French & English, our company language. English fluency is required (interviews and onboarding done in English)
Your colleagues say you:
- Are easy to work with
- You make it happen!
- Are a team player - we have no room for sharp elbows, politics, or egos in Pleo. We succeed as a team.
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not) ☕️
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Hybrid working: we do 3 days in office /2 days at home weekly for this role, you choose which days
- Team events and meetups, our last social was a boat trip on the Thames
- Private health insurance cover with Alan
- 25 days holidays (annual) + the option to buy up to 10 days extra
- Lunch is on us whenever you work from our Paris office
- Flexible benefits allowance of £2100/ €2500 a year, spend it how you wish! Tennis lessons? dental cover? Whatever makes you happy 💝
Why join us?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 800+ team, from over 100 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices —and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
About your application
- Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking lots of it if you join 💕
- We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 😊
- We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
- When you submit an application we process your personal data as a data processor. Find out more about how your data is used in the FAQs section at the bottom of our jobs page.