Ecosystem Partner Manager
Pleo is the spending solution for forward-thinking teams 💪
We empower employees of thousands of companies through smart virtual and physical cards and a modern expense management app 🙏
Cash is old school. We want every employee to feel valued and trusted when spending company money. After all, if you're trusted enough to be hired, you should be trusted enough to spend money responsibly!
We are now looking for a new star to come in and help us build and grow our New Growth Partnerships Team 🚀
We are a fairly new team - and we are looking for someone equally motivated who wants to make their mark, help us shape things, and have a sizeable impact on the growth of Pleo. If this gets you excited, please keep reading!
But let us introduce you to the domain this role will be part of 💪
The Partnerships Domain ensures the seamless availability of Pleo across the software and service ecosystem, through the creation of high-impact distribution partnerships and powerful product integrations.
As part of the New Growth Partnerships Team, you will be directly responsible for growing and expanding Pleo’s technical integration capabilities, by building integrations with Europe’s most commonly used and loved SaaS providers, including accounting software, HR software, Payroll systems, Project Management systems, and merchants. The creation of these integrations is a key component of Pleo’s long-term strategy to become a key ecosystem player.
What is expected in the role... 💡
- Find and engage with partners to build integrations with Pleo, and manage incoming requests from partners wanting to build and publish a Pleo integration.
- Support partners to understand the Pleo product and how to build an integration, answering questions about Pleo, the APIs, and publishing processes.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product, Engineering, and partners to advocate for integration development in line with customer needs.
- Manage partners and help them through the process of designing, building, and publishing an integration/ application. Help to design and safeguard the user experience of integrations being built and published, and as always, act as a main point of contact about the Pleo product and Pleo APIs.
- Support internal teams in designing building, and publishing integrations between Pleo and other products.
- Request, feedback on, and validate partner proposals, including commercial, product, UX, and technical aspects.
- Be the primary interface and single point of contact between a partner and Pleo, and coordinate contact with different teams and people throughout Pleo.
- Work with product teams and drive product improvements by collecting product and API feedback from partners and customers.
- Continuously improve playbooks, processes, technical and process documentation, and experience, to improve the overall experience for external developers, and ultimately lower the Pleo partner time and effort needed for an integration.
- Manage the coordination and success of go-live for integrations, and ensure value from integrations through internal (Sales, CX, CS) enablement. Continuously improve playbooks and processes to streamline the launch of, and maximize, the impact from new integrations.
- Become a subject matter expert in how Pleo best integrates with other types of software, and, on all existing and new integrations.
What great looks like ⭐️
- Experience in driving the process of defining, building, and launching integrations with partners and internal teams, from start to value.
- Knows what it takes to effectively manage relationships with partners, whilst supporting them in the process.
- Holds experience in managing the technical and delivery aspects of 3rd party integrations, whilst aligning closely with support and product development teams where needed.
- Possesses the ability to work cross-functionally across commercial and product development functions, being able to find support when blocked, and gain important insights to maximise value.
- Has the ability to evaluate, negotiate, and agree on partner agreements that are commercially viable for Pleo.
- Possesses great attention to detail, and the ability to read documentation in order to guide partners in how best to integrate Pleo with other products from user experience and data mapping perspectives.
- The willingness to learn and become fluent in the Pleo product and APIs.
- Possesses strong project management and time management skills.
- Holds the ability to work as an individual contributor with minimal supervision.
- Knows how to anticipate customer needs in the context of the Pleo product and champion the customer.
Nice to haves 📋
- Hold experience working with integrations in the accounting/ ERP and IDP/ HRIS space.
- Knows what it takes to work with partners to build integrations and apps for SaaS customers.
- Possess experience working in SaaS and financial or accounting services.
- Experience in outlining user flows and creating wireframe designs.
Your colleagues say you 👇
- Are structured and have an eye for detail, always putting the customer first.
- Are proactive and have a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Are adaptable and open to finding new ways of problem-solving.
Show me the benefits! 🥁
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending).
- Flex benefits package of €2500 per year to spend on whatever you like; courses, tennis lessons.. whatever makes you happy!
- Flexible working remote options.
- Investment in learning & developing (just check with your team for what's reasonable, we don't have set budgets).
And here are some other nice gestures that we do 🧐
- Catered lunch if you work from one of our offices, or 'Pleo it' daily if you work remotely.
- Loads of weird and wonderful niche communities to join in the company (we're talking guerrilla gardening, liquids tasting, the Pleo band, learning to code initiatives, beer brewing, skiing, Pleo dinners, that type of thing).
- Wild enthusiasm and encouragement from us if you want to host MeetUps, events, etc. - we'll help (venue, food, etc.].
Why join us?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 800+ team, from over 100 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices —and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
About your application
- Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking lots of it if you join 💕
- We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 😊
- We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
- When you submit an application we process your personal data as a data processor. Find out more about how your data is used in the FAQs section at the bottom of our jobs page.