Customer Success Manager - Netherlands
- You have an open mindset that always looks for the positive. Your customers and colleagues find your energy contagious.
- You truly enjoy helping others move and improve. You love helping your customers scale and grow.
- You love goals and objectives. You don't always need to be given tasks – you create your own tasks while chasing your targets, and it motivates you to reach them.
- You love a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you have different kinds of tasks - from customer calls to meetings with our product team.
- You are a trustworthy person who always ensures that deadlines are reached, promises are kept, and you do what is expected of you.
- You are empathetic. You have a strong ability to feel how others are doing. You are also able to communicate in a very empathetic way and touch people's emotions.
- Ideally, you have a basic finance/ accounting knowledge and/or experiences with working with tool integrations
- Fluency in Dutch 🇳🇱 & English 🇬🇧
In the CX team, our mission is to “Build strong and lasting relationships with our customers to ensure they get the value they signed up for... and more!"
- Owning the adoption journey of your customer portfolio (after the onboarding phase).
- Being the customer's trusted product advisor and business consultant - advising them on how to create their ideal processes with the tool to optimise their value-add.
- Working closely with sales, securing a smooth renewal and upselling process.
- Collaborate across teams with different internal stakeholders such as product management, services&solutions, marketing, customer support, etc... to improve the entire customer experience.
- Cultivating key customers to become advocates of Pleo and the Fintech community.
- Manage day-to-day operations and long-term business relationships with our customers.
- Do everything in your power to prevent customers from leaving Pleo through measuring health scores, and product/ feature adoption - and acting proactively on those.
- As one of the first CX professionals on the Netherlands market, you will also get the chance to have a big impact on optimising the product-market-fit by building the bridge between the customer's feedback and our product team.
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!)
- Lunch is on us - with catering in our Lisbon, Copenhagen and London offices or a monthly lunch allowance paid directly together with your salary in other markets 🍜
- Private health insurance to ensure you’re fit in body and mind to do your best work
- In [location], we offer 25 days of holiday + your public holidays
- For our Customer Success team we offer hybrid working, with three days a week in the office
- Option to purchase 5 additional days of holiday through a salary sacrifice
- Wellbeing days - fully paid days off designed for a slower pace, allowing you to take time to recharge and prioritise self-care
- We’re trialling MyndUp to give our employees access to free mental health and wellbeing support with great success so far ❤️🩹
- Access to LinkedIn Learning - acquire new skills, stay abreast of industry trends and fuel your personal and professional development continuously
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work 👶
- All of us have a stake in Pleo’s success - ask us about our equity grant scheme
Why join us?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Our mission is to help every company go beyond the books. Pleo itself means ‘more than you’d expect’, and it’s been the secret to our success over the last 8 years. So it’s only fitting that we’d pass this philosophy onto our customers to help them make the most of their finances.
We think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Finance teams shouldn’t be siloed from the rest of the organisation – they should work in unity with marketing, sales, IT and everyone else.
Speaking of working in unity, our values tell the story of how we work at Pleo. We have four core values, the first of which is ‘champion the customer’, which means we address real pain points that businesses face. Next up is ‘succeed as a team’, which highlights how our strength lies in our diversity and trust in each other. We also ‘make it happen’ by taking bold decisions and following through to deliver results. Last but not least, we ‘build to scale’, creating lasting solutions that address today’s challenges and anticipate tomorrow’s needs.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 850+ team, from over 100 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal and Lisbon offices —and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us, we'll help you set up the best remote setup possible and make sure you still have time to connect with your team.
About your application
- Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking lots of it if you join 💕
- We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 😊
- We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
- When you submit an application we process your personal data as a data processor. Find out more about how your data is used in the FAQs section at the bottom of our jobs page.