Since 2018, PortalOne has been laser-focused on its mission to converge the best of gaming and live TV to build an entirely new category: hybrid games. To succeed in forging this new category, we've built a team of industry experts from around the world, all bringing unique experience from diverse industries. This, paired with our extensive roster of world-class investors and advisors, will enable us to deliver this next generation of entertainment.
We want to increase the joy and value of playtime, and realise the full potential of immersive, gamified experiences to entertain, inspire, connect and develop people around the world. While our product is currently in beta, we are significantly outperforming industry standards, and we're now looking to supercharge our growth and increase our velocity as we gear up to launch PortalOne out into the world.
Regardless of your role, department or level, we focus on cultivating a supportive, team-oriented, and collaborative environment. The beauty of joining our team at this stage is that each department is currently relatively small, meaning that your work will have a direct impact on our products, significantly influencing our mission to unlock the potential of hybrid games.
THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN
As the HR Officer, you will play a vital role in supporting the human resources functions of our organization. You will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment process, providing HR assistance and advice, coordinating social events, facilitating employee onboarding, and ensuring a smooth relocation process for new employees. By supporting these key HR operations, you will contribute to creating a positive and engaging work environment.
Take on the challenge of coordinating HR operations and contributing to the success of our organization by:
- Coordinating the end-to-end recruitment process for specific teams or departments, including sourcing, attracting, and recruiting the right candidates to meet the organization's needs.
- Providing HR assistance and first-line advice on existing policies and benefits to employees and managers in both the Norwegian and USA offices.
- Support HR projects aimed at creating resources and implementing systems to improve employee access to HR information.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information and other HR data in electronic and digital format.
- Creating and managing a social event calendar to foster employee engagement and a positive working environment, collaborating with the Admin team for logistics.
- Facilitating the onboarding process for new employees, both in Norway and remote locations, ensuring a smooth transition and coordination with IT, Admin, and line managers to provide necessary resources and support from day one.
- Collaborating with our external parterns to ensure a seamless and successful relocation process for new employees.
WHO YOU ARE
Bring your expertise in HR operations, recruitment, and employee engagement to contribute to our organization's success. If you meet the criteria below, we’d love to hear from you!
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in HR operations or a related role.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Familiarity with HR policies and procedures, with the ability to provide guidance and support to employees and managers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to coordinate and manage social events to promote employee engagement and a positive work culture.
- Experience in facilitating employee onboarding and ensuring a smooth transition for new hires.
- Working proficiency in English.
- Bachelor's degree, certification, or equivalent work experience in Human Resources or a related field.
Location: To join our team, the selected candidate must be able to work from our office in Oslo, Norway. The role necessitates a commute to the office. PortalOne allows its employees to work from home on Mondays and Fridays in accordance with its work-from-home policy.
>YES / NO
- HR, Legal & Administration
- Oslo Office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
Already working at PortalOne?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.