Internship: Front End Developer - Trading Tools
We are looking for a strong front end developer to improve and extend our internal user interfaces and front end services used by traders and quantitative researchers. The tools you develop connect our trading, risk and research systems and support the efficiency of our whole trading operation.
You work closely together with developers and researchers to improve our front end tools.
This role provides an opportunity to take early responsibility and ownership of projects that directly drive the PnL of our firm. Work in a meritocratic, 100% bootstrapped company that focuses on technology rather than fund raising.
We invite candidates to apply who have previous work experience, or graduates who may have gained experience during other internships or have completed projects in their own time.
- Experience building web UIs using HTML/CSS and React
- Experience with REST and WebSocket APIs in the browser
- Comfortable using Git
Nice to haves:
- Experience designing backend services in NodeJS and/or Python
- Familiarity with the Linux environment
- Knowledge of AWS services (EC2, S3) and application deployment
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private health insurance
- Auto enrolment in defined contribution pension scheme
- Free Friday lunches, drinks and snacks
- Conference budget
- Central London office
Some benefits may only be available for internships over 3 months.
If the above job description excites you please submit your CV together with a cover letter that clearly outlines the reason why you apply and what makes you a great fit for the role. You must be authorised to work in the UK.