Internship: Quantitative Researcher
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic interns (Master/PhD graduates) to join the team to learn and develop skills used in quantitative research and algorithmic trading.
You will be supporting our quantitative researchers in the following areas:
- Researching vast amounts of market data to identify patterns and express your own fully algorithmic trading strategies
- Creating and implementing strategies into production which means direct feedback on your work
- Efficiently processing, storing, and retrieving huge amounts of market data to identify trading opportunities
- Generating novel ways of analysing and interpreting our proprietary data
- Improving the quality of our simulations and accuracy of forecasts
- Shaping our trading footprint by identifying new markets to trade on
Qualities that make you an ideal candidate may include:
- Complex problem solving, focusing on results rather than process
- Unconventional thinking, creativity and persistence
- Good mix of engineering and data science skills in the domain of time series analysis
- Ability to build whole data analysis pipelines from data preparation and feature selection to efficient training, hyper-parameter optimisation, validation and testing
- PhD, MSc from top tier universities in relevant STEM subjects (mathematics, physics, computer science)
This is a front office trading role and as such permanent remote work is not an option
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private health insurance
- Auto enrolment in defined contribution pension scheme
- Free Friday lunches, drinks and snacks
- Conference budget
- Central London office
Some benefits may only be available for internships over 3 months.
You must be authorised to work in the UK.
If the above job description excites you please submit your CV together with a cover letter that clearly outlines the reason why you apply and what makes you a great fit for the role.