Account Executive - German Speaking
Rossum is a fast-growing SaaS tech company that provides cloud-native intelligent document processing solution. We help our clients improve their operations and increase their revenue through our state-of-the-art software tools and excellent customer service.
As a German-speaking Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and closing new business opportunities in the German (DACH) market. You will be working closely with our sales team to develop and implement strategies that drive revenue growth, and will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to close.
This is a full-time onsite Prague-based or remote EU-based position for a native german speaker.
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities in the German (DACH) market.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve revenue targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Conduct presentations, demos, and meetings with clients to promote our products and services.
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to develop and implement effective strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to close.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to network and promote our products and services.
- Provide regular updates to management on sales activity and progress towards revenue targets.
You will fit if you have:
- Fluency in German business language is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or business development role, preferably in the software industry.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development within our fast-growing organization.
If you are an ambitious, results-driven sales professional with a passion for technology and excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for this role.
What we offer (Benefits)
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices, in Prague.
5 weeks of vacation
5 sick days / personal time off
Flexible working hours, hybrid regime of work
Extra two weeks for paternity leave
High end laptop & other necessary tech
English & Czech language lessons on all levels
Tasky snacks, food and beverages in the office
Multisport card to access sports facilities
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Learn more about Rossum on Expats.cz, Forbes & TechCrunch.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.
Something looks off?