Partner Manager: Technology
We are looking for a Partnership Manager to join our brand-new Partnerships team. Technology partners are critically important to ensure Rossum’s technology is effectively distributed into the market. The ability to integrate our technology into major ERP systems is the key to unlocking large strategic projects for our direct sales teams, ensuring ease of adoption and customization for global enterprise clients.
As we are building our partnership organization, we are seeking an individual that shares our vision for changing the way companies operate. Someone who deeply values the success of our partner companies and can be an enthusiastic evangelist during the world's digital transformation. Does this sounds like you? If so, apply for the role and we'll love to have a conversation.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop awareness and increase adoption of Rossum’s IDP technology. Communicating Rossum’s value proposition and platform capabilities to build long-term relationships and success for both Rossum and its Technology partners.
- Project & Stakeholder Management: Work closely with Rossum founders, leadership, product, and software development teams in coordination with Partner teams to ensure effective collaboration and timely delivery of key company initiatives.
- The subject matter expert, internally and externally. You will be tasked with navigating and learning the in’s and out’s of complex partner programs, licensing models, legal contracts, and ERP modules/systems.
- Strategic relationship management. Developing and maintaining close relationships with sales reps, technical teams and senior executives at SAP, Oracle, Workday, Infosys, Microsoft etc… ensuring Rossum is their go-to solution for IDP. This includes partner portal management, Partner conferences, Co-Marketing and sales activities.
- Deliver Technology partner-originated revenue. Ensuring Rossum has the correct integration certifications to provide air-coverage to our direct sales team to enable ease of technical delivery. While actively promoting and developing Rossum’s visibility on partner application stores. You will also work with partners that are interested to develop integrations and applications for Rossum’s marketplace.
What we expect:
- Excellent English both spoken and written (other languages are a plus).
- Ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects at the same time, while coordinating with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language.
- Drive adoption of Rossum's IDP technology with major Technology systems, through various different avenues. Strong long-term relationship building at many different levels in the corporate structure.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, form recommendations, and develop actionable project plans.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, where there is currently no playbook in place.
- Effectively articulate the long term vision of Rossum’s founders and leadership team.
- We most value honesty, passion, the ability to learn quickly, and strong opinions that are weakly held. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and they should be devoted to supporting their conclusions with data and measurements.
What we offer:
- High-potential career growth in one of the best sales teams in Prague
- The opportunity to get in at ground zero of the partnership department and build the organization from scratch.
- Becoming a key figure in Rossum’s technology adoption and platform improvement goals for years to come.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents.
- A bleeding-edge SaaS metrics-oriented mindset, committed to learning and mastering the latest Partner Development practices from the top startups and mature technology companies.
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse international team of geeks, globetrotters, artists, and health enthusiasts in the heart of Karlin. We offer flexible working hours and highly value strong self motivation and independence.
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English and Czech language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Note from the Hiring Manager: The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our business operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills, experience, and attributes for each role in our company. But we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Learn more about Rossum on Expats.cz, Forbes & TechCrunch.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.
Something looks off?