Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team and drive bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
Do you have experience in various digital marketing areas? Are you highly analytical, entrepreneurial and results-focused, a growth hacker at heart driven to find scrappy and creative solutions to achieve results through ambiguity? Are you excited by startup agility and empowerment?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing tech company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on a European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development. You'll have your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing tech and analytics.
We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Support the integrated global marketing strategy and assist in its planning, development and execution.
- Directly work with the Marketing leadership on building strong brand awareness for Rossum globally.
- Create, organize and implement communication campaigns online and on social media channels.
- Write, publish and promote content on owned and earned media channels (social, web, blog) to drive demand generation: thought leadership, trending stories, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Serve as primary contact to strengthen the company’s relationships with journalists and influencers. Foster relations with prominent influencers in the IDP space.
- Further strengthen our social profile and engage with our audience on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube through active community management.
- Organize our presence in fairs and trade shows, support in organizing our webinars.
- Regularly analyze, measure and report on the performance of marketing activities based on a set of pre-defined KPIs, constantly improving tactics and methods to maximize outcomes.
- Partner cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Brand teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase Rossum’s relevance to them.
- Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department of Rossum.
We are looking for you:
- You have 1-3 years of experience in marketing/communications within a digital marketing savvy company or a digital/PR agency.
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communications, Digital Marketing, PR and Content Marketing.
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills.
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have great time management skills, the ability to multitask and a willingness to travel.
- Native English skills are required and proficiency in other European language is a plus
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment with a very diverse team (27+ nationalities) in a beautiful office with a 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- Access to 1:1 coaching through Bravely
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English and Czech language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.