Revenue Operations Intern
Rossum.ai is seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Revenue Ops Intern to join our team in Prague for a 6-month internship. As a member of the Revenue Ops team, you will play a critical role in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of our revenue data by reviewing documents, cleaning up old opportunities and leads, and configuring inputs and dropdown lists in Salesforce. Additionally, you will participate in testing, documentation, and process proofing, helping to ensure the success of our revenue operations processes.
- Review documents vs system entry information
- Sort and merge duplicate accounts
- Configure text inputs, dropdown lists, records, and maps within Salesforce
- Ensure data quality by meticulously reviewing account information and adding new validation rules
- Clean up old open opportunities, leads, and missing data on leavers to ensure the historical values are populated correctly
- Manipulate software tools such as Zoominfo, Leandata, Salesforce, Salesloft, and more
- Participate in testing, documentation, and process proofing
- Studies in a related field: Business Management, Information Systems management.
- Available for a 6-month internship in Prague
- Strong English communication skills are a must
- Agile mindset - you are able to make simple and logical decisions
- Understanding of concepts such as reconciliation, merge, data sanity, and (recurring) revenue will allow you to hit the ground running
- Salesforce awareness is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly specialized revenue operations internship in a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- Laptop & necessary tech for the internship is a given.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlín.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
If you are passionate about revenue operations, have a keen eye for detail, and are looking for an exciting internship opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this role. At Rossum.ai, you will work with a talented and dedicated team of professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Learn more about Rossum on Expats.cz, Forbes & TechCrunch.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.
Something looks off?