Renewal Account Manager
We are in need of Go-to-Market Professionals who are obsessed with their personal growth and those who want to develop their career and become the best at what they do. At Rossum you will get a chance to introduce our revolutionary technology to Fortune 500 customers all around the world, a skill you can take anywhere in the world.
- Up-sell and generate new/expansion business from established customer relationships for low-touch accounts
- Work directly with the team members to improve the sales process, onboarding process, partners process and fine-tune the marketing strategy based on conversations with current customers.
- Contribute to the business growth in a fast-paced, energy-charged atmosphere, as a valued member of the Sales team.
- Executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly or quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
You will fit right in if you have:
- Passion for building trusted relationships with existing customers, understand their business, challenges and demands.
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
- Ability to shape or reshape deals to best meet the needs of the customers and leverage Rossum capabilities.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Love to challenge yourself and constantly push yourself to succeed.
- Technical mindset and analytical skills are a plus.
- Experience with software projects or product management is a plus.
- Are honest, humble, empathetic, and great with time management.
What we offer
We are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous bonus structure
- Employee Stock Option Plan that's fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (29+ nationalities).
- A laptop & necessary tech
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Learn more about Rossum on Expats.cz, Forbes & TechCrunch.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.
Something looks off?