Partnership Manager: GSI & RSI - US
Rossum is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence company that automates document processing. Every day, people throughout the world collectively spend 1000’s of human lifetimes retyping document information. We are committed to liberating millions of people from the chore of data entry and empowering them to apply their intelligence and talents to more fulfilling, higher-value activities.
With best in class technology, we share a number of progressive investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft. Having obtained the largest Series A investment in Czech republic's history, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in building one of the country's most impactful companies.
Global system integrators (GSI’s) & Regional System Integrators (RSI’s) organizations are a critical pillar of Rossum’s partnerships go-to-market strategy. They provide their clients with best in class consultancy services, while supporting their adoption of cutting edge technology to drastically improve operational efficiency.
As we are building our partnership organization, we are seeking an individual that shares our vision for changing the way companies operate. Someone who deeply values the success of our partner companies, their clients and will be an enthusiastic evangelist during the world's latest AI revolution and digital transformation wave.
What you will be responsible for:
- Deliver GSI & RSI partner-originated revenue. Focusing on the expansion of existing partners and generating net new revenue in collaboration with our sales, marketing and post-sale teams. This will be done through referral and reseller partnerships.
- Co-develop and execute Rossum’s GSI & RSI partner acquisition strategy. Working closely with Rossum founders, Leadership, Sales and marketing teams to develop our go to market strategy for Europe.
- Develop awareness and increase adoption of Rossum’s IDP technology. Communicating Rossum’s value proposition and platform capabilities to build long-term relationships and drive commercial success for both Rossum and its partners.
- Partner relationship management. Communicate product and strategic updates through regular account team meetings, on-site partner visits, attending partner conferences and running QBR’s.
- Building and delivering Partner Enablement. You will build expert knowledge of the business challenges, technology needs and sales processes of the clients of our partner organizations. Sharing the best practices we’ve developed inhouse and enabling our partners to successfully position Rossum’s technology to their clients.
- Co-Develop Rossum's official partner programme. As the partnership organization scales and matures, we will launch Rossum’s official partnership programme!
What we expect:
- 5+ years of building and managing GSI & RSI Partner networks in the SAAS industry
- Familiar with AI, Automation, Task mining, Process mining or RPA technology
- Experience delivering product and sales enablement to ensure partners are kept up to date with key company processes and technology innovations.
- Ability to set and meet sales revenue targets.(Net-New logo acquisition and supporting growth of existing accounts)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills , with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, form recommendations, and develop actionable partner development plans.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, where there is currently no playbook in place.
- Exceptional Business development and sales opportunity management skills.
- We most value honesty, passion, the ability to learn quickly, and strong opinions that are weakly held. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and they should be devoted to supporting their conclusions with data and measurements.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices, in Prague.
20 days of vacation
Health Benefits: Medical (Aetna), dental (Guardian) and vision (VSP)
401k: Employer matching 100% contribution of 100% of the employee deferral up to 6% of eligible compensation, made each pay period
Flexible working hours, hybrid regime of work
Access to 1:1 coaching through Bravely
Note from the Hiring Manager: The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our business operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills, experience, and attributes for each role in our company. But we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.