IT Support Intern
At Rossum, we're looking for a tech-savvy problem solver who can provide top-notch technical support to our internal teams, and join as an IT Support Intern.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to develop as a professional in one of the most promising startups in Europe. If you think that you are ready to kickstart your career, thrive in a dynamic, multicultural work environment and are enthusiastic about giving support to our teams with anything IT-related, then Rossum is the ideal place for you to make an impact. Join us in ensuring our IT systems run seamlessly and be a valuable part of our team's success.
The IT Support Intern plays a crucial role in delivering top-notch technical support to our internal teams. You'll be part of the team responsible for helping our colleagues with anything IT-related, from password resets to software installations and hardware troubleshooting.
Please note, that this is an on-site role, that involves tasks requiring a physical office presence, such as daily support and incident management. This opportunity is ideal for university students or recent graduates who are eager to gain more experience in the field.
Important: This is an on-site role as the role includes tasks requiring in-person office presence. The role is ideal for fresh graduates. It can be performed full-time.
As an IT Support Intern, you'll play a critical role in maintaining our IT systems and helping our internal users with their technical needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support to internal users through email and chat.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting a wide range of technical issues.
- Researching and identifying solutions for software and hardware problems.
- Documenting technical issues and their solutions for future reference.
- Collaborating closely with our IT team to resolve complex issues efficiently.
We're looking for a tech enthusiast with the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Czech.
- Strong technical skills, including a good grasp of macOS, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Approachable and easy to talk to, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, quick on your feet, and capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus, but not required.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.