Ryde is the world’s leading, fully integrated, last-mile management platform that is bringing the future of hyper-local to Europe.
Backed by leading venture capital funds and angel investors from around the world, we are a #riderfirst business. We connect our customers with delivery couriers and leverage technology to improve the working lives of riders in the gig-economy.
At Ryde it's only the beginning, and off the back of our £4 million Seed Funding, we are searching for a Finance Assistant to take us to the next level. With the delivery sector aggressively expanding, and no signs of slowing down, so are we. Ryde is set to continue our rapid growth across the UK and, with your help, into Europe and beyond.
A perfect fit at Ryde is someone who is highly ambitious, collaborative, a creative thinker and action oriented. A natural communicator who is unafraid of a new challenge. We love people who are humble but tenacious.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly expanding start-up as a Finance Assistant reporting directly to our Finance Manager. At Ryde, we move fast. You’ll be collaborating with talented industry specialists, tackling complex problems and creating genuinely meaningful impact across the entire business.
- Processing and preparing financial statements.
- Overseeing client accounts.
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices.
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Reporting discrepancies.
- Preparing payments for employees.
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
- Degree in accounting or finance.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
What’s in it for you
- A competitive salary with company wide bonuses of 10-25% per month to reward high performance
- Generous holiday package, plus public holidays & your birthday off
- Company pension contribution of 3**%**
- Possibility for Equity Options
- Hybrid, international working environment with a company subscription to SpaceWorks; inclusive of 10% discount on gym membership, member events and worldwide locations.
- Permanent team meeting room spaces in Space Works London and theHub Ibiza.
- Your perfect setup and a brand new Mac Book pro - You need it, we'll get it.
- A vibrant team with regular team socials in London, City.
- Transparent company culture, flat hierarchies and high career growth trajectory
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: we are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Ryde are virtually limitless.
Diversity & Inclusion
Ryde are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression. Ryde acknowledges & celebrates diversity. We will always be committed to creating an accessible & inclusive workplace for all employees.