Senior Events and Community Manager
About the role
We have an awesome team, an engaged customer community, ambitious growth plans and lots more services in development for founders and investors. We’re looking for someone to take our events and community strategy to the next level. With a strong vision, you’ll build on our work to curate and promote an array of exciting events, and grow our audiences.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with our CEO, internal colleagues and external contacts, you’ll drive community engagement and lead generation through events, both in-person live events and online events such as webinars and masterclasses.
This role is based at our London office in Holborn, with UK remote working. It's up to you to choose the environment that suits you best. You'll need to attend events, visit venues and be present at other occasions as required by the role. You'll also attend quarterly team meet-ups at our London office.
Some of what you’ll do
- Evolve and own our events and community strategy
- Bring your vision, experience and ideas to grow our community on our existing and new channels. Identify and create opportunities to increase engagement.
- Organise and direct events
- Decide on themes, bring in talented speakers (in-house specialists and external experts), chair webinars and panel discussions, run Q&As and more.
- Create engaging event promotions
- Write registration pages, create graphics and prepare social media posts and newsletter entries to drive event registrations.
- Build follow-up campaigns
- Work with our CRM team to send engaging comms after each event to increase leads for our sales team to follow up.
- Research, monitor and engage with external events
- Find exciting events elsewhere for us to get involved with. Be an ambassador for SeedLegals at our own and exterLike 2 years nal events.
- Report on your work
- Work with our CRM and Data teams to create regular commercial reports on events engagement, conversions and ROI. Use data insights to inform our events schedule.
This role is for you if
- you’re an experienced event organiser, of both online and in-person events
- you’re a community ambassador with a track record of growing event audiences or content engagement
- you’re comfortable on stage: introducing speakers, chairing panels and leading Q&As
- you’ve worked alongside high-profile stakeholders such company founders and CEOs, investors, sponsors etc
- you work in and/or are enthusiastic about the UK startup ecosystem
- you understand what content and events UK founders and investors need
Don’t quite hit all of these points? That’s fine - apply anyway and tell us how your other experiences make you a good fit for this role.
By joining the SeedLegals team, you'll also enjoy perks including:
●Private healthcare, life, and group critical illness insurance
●25 days annual leave + your birthday off + bank holidays
●3 volunteer days per year
●Cycle to work scheme
●£250 WFH allowance
●Annual learning & development budget
●Free lunch in the office once a week
Your cover letter will form the basis of the conversation in your first interview, as our team dives deeper into your response and formulates their initial interview questions around it. There is no right or wrong format to your cover letter, feel free to interpret as you see fit and same goes for our values!
And please reach out should you have any questions on the process at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help!