Platform Engineer 60-90k Hybrid working
At SeedLegals, we're on a mission to make legal work a breeze for startups and small businesses worldwide. Our tech-driven approach has already helped over 50,000 founders across the UK, France, Ireland, Hong Kong and Singapore close funding rounds, hire employees, and grant share options to their teams, to name just a few.
We're seeking talented platform engineers to join one of our engineering team. Working alongside our CTO, Head of Cloud, and other engineers, you'll have the autonomy to drive improvements in the infrastructure, reliability, and security of our platform.
This is also a unique opportunity to gain extensive knowledge of the startup world, VC fundraising, investor tax schemes, and more. As you work on complex projects, you'll also gain invaluable domain knowledge that could prepare you for entrepreneurship yourself.
We're an international team of 17 developers from 12 countries, with a hybrid working model that allows for flexibility and collaboration.
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You're driven to solve complex problems and optimising system performance.
- You have strong experience in developing and managing infrastructure on cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- You're proficient with infrastructure-as-code principles and practical experience using tools like Terraform.
- You have knowledge and experience with monitoring and alerting tools to maintain system health and performance.
- You have a strong understanding of Linux operating system fundamentals.
And if you can hit one or two of these as well, even better...
- Familiarity with the Agile manifesto and methodologies.
- Experience in developing production-quality software using languages such as Java, Kotlin, or Python.
Your responsibilities would be...
- Design, implement, and manage highly available and scalable infrastructure solutions on cloud platforms, with a focus on AWS.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code using tools like Terraform to automate provisioning and deployments.
- Ensure the security, availability, and performance of the infrastructure components and systems.
- Monitor, analyse, and optimise system performance to meet service-level objectives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the platform and infrastructure.
Joining us, you'll also enjoy a number of perks such as:
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Stock options in SeedLegals
- Private pension
- Flexible hours
- 25 days annual leave + your birthday off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Budget for training materials and your home office setup
- Free lunch in the office once a week
- Conference and Meetup opportunities
Our Interview Process:
1) ~40min initial conversation (video call)
2) A ~1.5hr technical interview.