Junior QA (Manual)
Sweatcoin is a London-based and well-funded scale-up with a team of 100+ and the mission to make the world more physically active. Our iOS and Android apps have more than 120M installs, 15M+ active users, more than 500 commercial partners and confirmed by the independent academic research ability to make our users up to 20% more active.
If you are interested in solving complex problems, then we are looking forward to seeing you be a part of our team!
- A team of exceptional people who celebrate our community by being supportive and creative all the way. The head of data once was developing mind-reading helmet; a software developer has his certified psychological practice; QA-vet; QA-skipper; and a number of musicians that might allow us to start our own band. All together we’re multiplying each other’s talents which inspire us to develop a product we’re all proud of.
- A product that promotes health and fitness in more than 100 countries. Sweatcoin has proven to help people and create multiple inspiring stories like this one: https://blog.sweatco.in/one-sweatcoiners-journey-to-100000-steps/ .
- A startup that actually works. We are completely self-sufficient yet our investors are excited to provide us with even more resources to keep growing. We recently broke our record of 10M new users each week.
- Working over product solutions along with designers, product managers, and developers throughout the entire development cycle in one / two product teams
- Perform functional testing of applications
- Perform feature design review
- Analyze, detect and document bugs
- Write checklists from scratch in Qase
- Be a QA-ninja (we will tell you more in the interview)
- Hands-on experience in mobile testing or strong theoretical knowledge;
- Experience testing APIs and RESTful services (manual or automated)
- Good understanding principles of of web, https, json, restful-services;
- Skills for applying test-design theories into practice
- Independence and ability to take responsibility
- Experience with automation using JS will be an advantage;
- English speaking level Upper-intermediate+
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, our core hours are (10:00-16:00 GMT)
- Stock options after 12 months of employment (50% of Basic Salary)
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 2 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Team building abroad in exciting locations!
- 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday) + Week off at Christmas
- 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
- Two office locations, London and Lisbon, in case you'd like to work from the office sometime
- Wellbeing program, (up to 2 counselling session per month)
- Health Insurance, for our employees joining outside UK or PT you have a 1000€ yearly allowance.