Growth Marketing Campaign Manager
You’ll be a member of our Growth marketing team - managing and operating the Sweatcoin Growth Engine. You will run performance campaigns aimed at a global audience with diverse demographic profiles and you’ll have the freedom to develop campaigns that will promote Sweatcoin to a wider audience and be drivers of growth. Sweatcoin is the fastest-growing health and fitness startup ever and you will have a chance to make an impact.
More specifically, the full-time role will include:
Growth Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for the success of our growth campaigns end-to-end (planning, executing, assessing impact) and coordination of smooth operation of Sweatcoin Growth Engine powered by virality, network effect and user-generated content, more specifically:
- Originate, produce, deliver, and coordinate Growth Marketing campaigns (referrals, Influencers campaign, social media challenges) - working closely with Product, Data, Design and Paid Growth Team, Social media, and Influencers team.
- Work closely with Product team on initiating new Growth features and other Product led growth initiatives. Own, manage, and optimize Inbuild Growth features including Influencer Hub (the home to our Influencer Program)
- Work on initiatives to identify, onboard, activate, and retain influencers via product features and effective comms
- You will have at least 3 years of experience working within Growth, Product and/or Marketing teams in startups, eager to learn and strive in a fast paced environment.
- You will have great project management skills and an understanding of Growth loops, product-led growth, and referral/influencer marketing or digital and social media marketing, and how to be adept at analyzing and presenting data.
- You will be able to work in cross-functional teams, demonstrating a high level of autonomy, motivation, and discipline.
- You are a passionate and impact-driven individual with a can-do attitude.
- You have the ability to analyze the market and product, identify strategic growth niches and opportunities, and develop comprehensive growth strategies.
What you will get:
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, you can be wherever you want!
- Apple devices for work
- Stock options after 12 months of employment (50% of basic salary)
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations!
- We have an Amazing dog-friendly office in The Ministry near Borough tube station & Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets if you are joining us in London
- Full health insurance coverage, including optical and dental services
- WellBeing program, that supports up to 2 counselling sessions per month
- 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday in the country you are based) + Week off at Christmas
- 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
- Work from home opportunities