IT Operations Engineer
Hey there 👋
We are now a team of 200+ and are long overdue for someone focusing on IT operations and procurement. Here is Anna with more info:
🎬 We are making the future and changing everything we think we know about video production
📌 The role is remote in the UK with occasional travel to our London office
👩💻 We are looking for a technical IT Operations Engineer to optimize the employee experience with automations and integrate our core stack into Okta
🥞 Our stack is Jamf, Okta, Mac, Notion, Zapier, Slack, Google Workspace
💶 35,000-65,000 GBP gross yearly + stock options
🦄 We just raised $90m USD at a $1bn USD valuation, and 70% of our clients are B2B.
About the position
We are a remote-first, quickly growing startup of more than 200 people and we are hiring a IT Operations Engineer. We want to speed up our onboarding process for our new co-workers, have a dedicated person to administer tools we are using on a daily basis, we want to improve security, optimise the employee experience with automations, and integrate applications to SSO with OKTA. Our core stack is OKTA, Notion, Zapier, JAMF, Slack, and Google Workspace. You will help us manage existing platforms while making the right choices for how to proceed in the future.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience with administration, automation, and integrations in:
- Identity management (preferably with Okta)
- MDM solutions such as JAMF and/or Intune
- Ability to own IT procurement, licensing, and vendor management.
- You can administer a modern IT stack fit for a remote-first company (Google Workspace, Slack, Notion, etc).
- You have a basic understanding and/or experience with network management/VPNs.
- You have previous experience with working in a distributed and asynchronous team and understand when to use real-time collaboration to get the best results.
- You are friendly, and helpful and can support your coworkers.
- A good level of spoken and written English is required.
We would also appreciate but not require:
- Hands-on experience with Linux distributions
- Familiarity with SOC2 and/or ISO27001
- ITIL certifications
- Okta & JAMF certifications
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, and working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
📌Remote in UK with occasional trips to the London office
📈Generous stock option plan
💰Performance based bonus
🌴25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
👶Excellent Maternity/Paternity leave
🎊Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats twice a year
😍 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000!!
📨Generous referral scheme
💻Brand new MacBook
⌨ WFH set up