Greetings, Senior Creative Producer 👋🏻
Note: the job post includes images and links, in case you can't see them: https://boards.eu.greenhouse.io/synthesia/jobs/4240519101
This is not a usual job description, but there is a good reason for that.
It's going to take you 5 minutes to read it, but it is 100% worth it.
Let us explain.
Over the past 100 years, media production went through cycles of innovation that impacted the production, distribution, and consumption of media in ways that we couldn't predict.
Things are changing quickly, technologies grow and evolve in multiple waves.
One way to think of the development of technologies is that it usually starts small and slow. There's an early stage where the technology doesn't quite work yet and it doesn't look like it'll be very useful or important.
But then it reaches a point where the growth accelerates upward. From the time when it was kind of a crazy idea, it moves into a time of excitement and growth.
Everything starts to work.
At Synthesia, we believe the future of media is synthetic. Not sure what's that about? Check this article written by our CEO Victor Riparbelli.
It's kind of a crazy idea.
But after 6 years of research and a roller coaster ride of successes and failures, Synthesia is now the leading brand in AI video production with over 50,000 customers to date.
Yet we are just laying the groundwork for a whole new kind of media. Imagine joining Uber, Airbnb or Stripe when these companies were just getting started. That's how early we are.
About the job
In this position, you will join our Content & Community team in Marketing.
- You'll collaborate with our Head of Content & Community and two existing video editors.
- You'll proactively identify and execute on viral video trends or creative editing techniques for Synthesia SoMe channels and beyond
- Produce videos with creative solutions, ideas, and scripts (you don't have to be a great video editor, we're more looking for a great producer)
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team on creative ideas
If you are a trailbrazer, hacker, or storyteller who loves experimenting with video formats and distribution - this job is for you.
And you can get a head start to become one 🚀
- Great scriptwriting and storytelling skills
- Native English speaker
- Experience and feeling for what can "go viral" on social media
- Prior experience creating or producing videos for explainers, demos, social ads
- Video editing skills are a big plus, but having experience working closely with editors/producers is a must
- Creative agency experience is a plus
- You're interested in generative AI.
- 💸 We are generous - you will be compensated fairly (incl. bonuses and Stock option plan)
- ✨ We are mindful - you will have the flexibility to work from home and rest when you need to or work from our London office.
- 💻 We are a tech company - you will have access to all the equipment you need.
- 🎉 We are fun - we do company off-sites, team dinners, and other social activities.
- 📈 We want you to grow - you will be joining a bunch of exceptional professionals who will help you shape the career you are dreaming of.
At Synthesia we expect everyone to:
- Be an owner.
- Focus on outcomes over Inputs and Plans.
- Make the journey fun
- Default to simple.
You can read more about this in this public Notion page: https://synthesia.notion.site/How-we-work-at-Synthesia-f794caa72f8446efb6be22b551ce0fa2