Salesforce Platform Lead
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! We've raised more than $66 Million so far from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 #5 on Europe's Tech Soonicorn list 🦄
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, the Salesforce Administrator/Developer will be key in ensuring our Salesforce instance is controlled, scalable and efficient as the business grows.
The Salesforce Administrator/Developer will be our in-house subject matter expert on all things Salesforce, and will be responsible for:
- Owning all aspects of our Salesforce implementation, including data, automations, processes, user management, layouts etc.
- Consolidating existing flows and automations into a core group of mission-critical processes.
- Managing and executing change requests from across the commercial and product teams.
- Developing and deploying custom requirements through declarative and non-declarative tools.
- Managing third-party integrations with other parts of our tech stack, including Hubspot, SalesLoft and Gong.
- Creating documentation and training materials for Salesforce and adjacent processes.
- Consistently identifying operational bottlenecks and suggesting ways to improve and optimise existing processes and technologies.
- Implementing DevOps solutions to help our Salesforce instance scale efficiently.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator, Developer or Lead role at a fast-growing SaaS business.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Developer, with strong Administrator experience: org-wide defaults, sharing sets, sharing rules, custom objects, record types, page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, flows etc.
- Ability to understanding existing flows and create new ones is essential.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, CPQ and Billing products.
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle within a subscription-based business, including upsell, contract amendment, rip and replace, consolidation and renewal.
- Strong understanding of the entire Salesforce suite of solutions, and ability to stay up-to-date with industry best practices, sharing knowledge with the broader organisation.
- Experience developing custom processes and solutions in Apex, via Visualforce etc.
- Ideally, the candidate will have SQL skills for data retrieval, with the ability to comfortably structure and analyse data, and to make actionable recommendations.
- Able to translate business challenges into technology/process-led solutions.
- You’re an expert in everything Salesforce, with strong hands-on experience.
- You are a highly-logical thinker who loves solving complex business problems.
- You are a self-starter who is confident working autonomously and making low-risk decisions yourself.
- You are detail-oriented, but able to zoom out to the bigger picture.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are able to collaborate with a diverse, global team.