Customer Onboarding Manager - German Speaking
Why is now a really exciting time to join Synthesia?
Synthesia's vision is to build the first fully programmable video generation platform and help everyone transform non-video content into video. We are the world’s leader in synthetic AI, working with some of the world’s biggest corporate and media brands; BBC, EY, Facebook, McDonalds, Amazon and WPP, to name a few! We already partner with big celebrity names such as David Beckham and Lionel Messi, a campaign collaboration which also received a Cannes Lion Award in 2021. We have crazy user traction with our first self-service product for businesses in just 6 months since the unveiling! Despite the product still being in public beta, we have a very high NPS of 71 and growing! Today we are a +250-person company having recently closed our Series C investment round of $90m from names like Mark Cuban, First Mark Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Seedcamp, Google Ventures and more! Currently ranked 4.8/5 on G2 🌟 We are officially a Unicorn company!!! 🎉🦄Not sure what we’re talking about? Check out our brand video that explains what we’re doing at Synthesia in a way that even our grandparents *kind of * understand what this AI video stuff is all about!
Join the rocket ship while it's taking off! 🚀
We are on the hunt for a passionate individual to drive customer onboarding and education programs for a fast-growing start up. This is a high-paced role that requires creativity and exceptional customer experience skills. The ideal candidate will develop training strategies, create engaging content, and drive product adoption and success metrics. The role will primarily focus on owning customer onboarding and defining a process that enables our customers to ramp quickly and realize value from our product to drive retention.
If you have a passion for building a creative and innovative culture, and have a proven track record of success in customer onboarding and education, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Customer Onboarding Manager. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and passionate team in a fast-paced and rapidly growing start up environment.
- Develop and execute a training and education strategy that enables our customers to ramp quickly and realize value from our product in the first 90 days.
- Define and build the customer onboarding process, ensuring it is seamless and efficient.
- Develop fun, engaging, and impactful training and education programs that will help Synthesia continue to lead the Synthetic media category, nurture incredible customer champions and fans, drive customer success, and product adoption.
- Create written and video content that will be delivered in various mediums and platforms, including email, knowledge base, etc.
- Define success measures and drive metrics for product adoption and engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Support, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Growth, Sales, Product) to align priorities and collaborate on training and education initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in customer onboarding, customer education, or training in a technology company.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset with the ability to develop engaging and impactful training programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Experience with building certification programs and defining success metrics.
- Passion for providing an exceptional customer experience and a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment.
- Fluent in English and German to onboard customers in both languages
At Synthesia we expect everyone to...
- Be an owner
- Focus on outcomes over Inputs and Plans
- Make the journey fun
- Default to simple
You can read more about this in this public Notion page - https://synthesia.notion.site/How-we-work-at-Synthesia-f794caa72f8446efb6be22b551ce0fa2
The good stuff...
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer...
💸 A competitive salary + stock options in our fast-growing Series C start-up.
📍 A hybrid setting where you can work from our London office in Soho.
🍼 Paid parental leave.
🏥Private Medical Insurance (Medical History Disregarded basis) including mental health support, dental & vision, cashback and gym discounts.
🌴 25 days of annual leave + public holidays in the country where you are based.
🚲 Cycle to work scheme (London).
🎉 Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats (Portugal, Copenhagen & Barcelona!)
🥳 Regular tasty lunches and office snacks.
👉 A generous referral scheme.
🧓 Pension contribution/salary sacrifice.
💻 A brand new computer + monitor and an additional home office set-up budget.
🚀 A huge opportunity for career growth as you’ll help shape a market-defining product.
✨ We will always take hustle and ambition over grades and have structured our interview process to reflect this.
If you want to be a part of building a legendary company, COME JOIN US! 😊