Customer Experience Agent (6mth FTC)
Thriva is the UK's leading diagnostics business and we’re on a mission to help millions of people worldwide become actively invested in their long term health, through using health insights to help them thrive.
Our consumer business is for everyone who wants to improve and understand what is happening inside their bodies. From taking a home test to getting actional results and GP advice all through a website and app.
Our B2B business, Thriva Solutions offers health services and provides a full end to end diagnostic service (DAAS). We offer speed, reduced risk and scaling of diagnostic capabilities for partners who work with us. We’re building a new category in the market and would love for you to come on this journey with us.
We are looking for a seasoned Customer Experience Agent who will be instrumental in helping us to deliver a great customer service journey. As part of the Customer Experience Team, you’ll become a communication expert, working across internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction. You’ll work cross-functionally, contribute to our Thriva help centre and saved responses, and ensure all of our customers get answers to their questions and solutions to their queries the very same day.
What the role is all about
In this role you will put the customer at the heart of everything we do and as the face of the company, the Customer Experience Team has an important role to play to enhance satisfaction, retention, and reputation alike.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- responding to inbound queries and tickets via email and live chat (Intercom), with accuracy and speed
- helping to monitor and optimise the saved responses and Thriva help-centre (FAQs) by updating and writing new articles, all in the Thriva tone
- be the voice of the customer when working on cross-functional team projects
- liaise directly with reporting doctors, our venous partners, clinical operations and our labs
- be an expert on what our customers want and ensure they’re at the centre of everything we do
You'll have experience working as a customer experience representative in a fast-growth environment and you're customer-focused in everything you do. In addition:
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Patient and empathetic – we’re dealing with people’s health so it’s important we go the extra mile to help them to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- A great communicator – you’ll need to be confident.
- Organised with high attention to detail – you’ll be juggling lots of different things at once so you’ll need to keep cool-headed and focused under pressure.
- Intuitive and proactive – we’re a small team so you’ll need to think quickly on your feet, be good at problem solving and always be ready to come up with ideas.
- Hard working and diligent – you thrive in a fast-paced work environments.
How we work: We work in a hybrid way and offer flexible working options. Our office in Old street is open for anyone who wants to go in – whether you find the office is the best place to work and want to come in frequently; or you enjoy a change of scenery and are meeting your team weekly or monthly.
We want to help you do your best, be yourself, and ultimately never have that "Sunday fear", here are some of our perks:
- Employee option scheme 📈
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) ✈️
- 6-week paid sabbatical on your 4-year Thrivaversary 🌴
- Wellbeing budget, from a mindfulness app subscription, to childcare, a new hobby or a massage, you choose how you want to spend it 🧘
- Private healthcare with Bupa 🩺
- Enhanced parental leave 🐥
- Nursery scheme 🍼
- Income protection & Life insurance 🏡
- £600/year professional development budget 🌱
- Free Thriva tests 💜
- 2 days paid voluntary / charity / community work🎗
- Pet friendly office 🐶
- Climate perks programme 🌍
- 12 weeks work from anywhere per year 🗺
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!