Thriva is the UK's leading diagnostics business and we’re on a mission to help millions of people worldwide become actively invested in their long term health, through using health insights to help them thrive.
Our consumer business is for everyone who wants to improve and understand what is happening inside their bodies. From taking a home test to getting actional results and GP advice all through a website and app.
Our B2B business, Thriva Solutions offers health services and provides a full end to end diagnostic service (DAAS). We offer speed, reduced risk and scaling of diagnostic capabilities for partners who work with us. We’re building a new category in the market and would love for you to come on this journey with us.
We’re looking for a talented EA to support Thriva’s Founders in day-to-day planning and company communications. This is a 12 month maternity cover.
- Act as a solid sounding board to the Founders
- Day to day management of the Founding Team’s schedules and inboxes
- Support preparation of company wide meetings by: preparing presentations and documentation on behalf of the Founders, working closely with the leadership Team to design agendas and establish meeting goals, desired outcomes
- Lead on important company projects, like Leadership and company offsites
- Work collaboratively with the People Team to help drive transparent communications throughout the business, support in the organisation of socials and other company wide events
- Help drive alignment and clarity across the business by documenting and sharing key company updates and decisions where appropriate
- Admin/general support for People Team including upkeep of our company knowledge base (Notion)
What you'll bring to the table
- You are a natural culture champion! You really understand the importance of nurturing Thriva’s incredible culture and actively work to improve it
- You fully embody the Thriva values
- You have exceptionally strong organisation skills and are able to manage multiple stakeholders across different time zones, within a hybrid environment
- You have experience supporting senior leaders (C-Suite) in a fast paced environment, ideally within the tech or health sectors
- You are proficient with Google Suite and have extensive experience producing slides and other forms of company-wide communications on behalf of senior leaders
- You have experience organising and managing events
- You are an excellent communicator and natural collaborator. Building relationships across the entire business org comes naturally to you, plus, you are an expert in ‘managing up’
- You work proactively, are trustworthy and demonstrate discretion
- You love to get stuck in! In a team of our size it’s often necessary for everyone to step outside of their regular remit to help push critical projects over the line. These opportunities to grow and expand your skill sets excite you!
How we work: We work in a hybrid way and offer flexible working options. Our office in Old street is open for anyone who wants to go in – whether you find the office is the best place to work and want to come in frequently; or you enjoy a change of scenery and are meeting your team weekly or monthly.
We want to help you do your best, be yourself, and ultimately never have that "Sunday fear", here are some of our perks:
- Employee option scheme 📈
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) ✈️
- 6-week paid sabbatical on your 4-year Thrivaversary 🌴
- Wellbeing budget, from a mindfulness app subscription, to childcare, a new hobby or a massage, you choose how you want to spend it 🧘
- Private healthcare with Bupa 🩺
- Enhanced parental leave 🐥
- Nursery scheme 🍼
- Income protection & Life insurance 🏡
- £600/year professional development budget 🌱
- Free Thriva tests 💜
- 2 days paid voluntary / charity / community work🎗
- Pet friendly office 🐶
- Climate perks programme 🌍
- 12 weeks work from anywhere per year 🗺
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!