Growth Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
ABOUT TREECARD 🌳
Make a Real Impact 🌍
Here at Treecard, We’re harnessing the power of the people to help solve climate change by democratizing the ability to live sustainably. We’re the kind of green that doesn’t wash off, and our customers have already planted over 200 thousand trees just by using their Treecard.
We’re striving to build the largest and most engaged eco-focused community and a worldwide organization people can trust. We need people who can’t wait to jump in and help scale our impact together.
Check out our first product, Treecard: a real wooden debit card that plants free trees as you spend.
Do the best work of your life 🚀
As a mission-driven startup entering a hyper-growth stage, Treecard not only offers an environment for huge personal growth but an opportunity to leave a legacy we can be proud of.
We’re powered by Ecosia, the search engine that has planted over 130M trees to date and has over 30M monthly active customers. We've also raised $26M (Series A) to date and have a growing user base, with 40% of all sign-ups being referred by a friend or family. We are backed by EQT, Worldfund, and Seedcamp— the original investors of Transferwise and Revolut.
We’re set up for success, racing forward, and swinging beyond the fences. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come help make sustainable living accessible for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤩
Treecard is looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to jump into our scaling team to manage many different marketing orientated projects. This is a great opportunity for the person who loves to have their hands in a little bit of everything and for someone who is interested in learning the ins and outs of startups.
No day will be the same- you will have the opportunity to work alongside different departments to help build our campus ambassador program, attract users to our growing community and support our Co-Founders on special projects as needed.
This position is remote based in the US or London, UK and will report directly into the COO/Founder. Please note that the working hours will be US based and you must be able to shift to meet this requirement as well as travel to the US as needed if not located in US.
Some Projects To Start 👐
- Assist the CEO with managing relationships with marketing agencies to manage design assets and social ad performance agreements
- Help build the Treecard Ambassador program from scratch alongside our marketing team- recruit across universities, organize campaign logistics and manage and drive the student teams
- Create content for the Treecard blog and manage our growing user community
- Assist on various other marketing growth initiatives based off strategic needs
Sound like you? 🍃
- You’re a recent grad who held internships/ leadership positions throughout university OR have 1-2 Years of experience in a similar growth marketing role
- Your a do-er and no task is too big or small
- No idea is too big or out of the box
- You are a creative problem solver
- Creatively bring climate impact focused details to everything that you do
- Strong interest in startups, climate tech and operations
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU 🙌🏝
100% Coverage for medical insurance (including dependents) & dental/vision plans
401(k) plan (US) and Pension plan (UK)
Unlimited Time Off Flexible Hours and Locations (100% Remote)
Flexible Parental Leave
Remote Workstation Stipend
Annual $1,000 Wellness & Development Stipend
Regular team retreats to connect with eachother & nature!
See more open positions at TreeCard
Something looks off?