The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
You will research, design, and engineer the next generation of services in charge to carry on the design and runtime of workflows as SaaS, running at a large scale.
What you'll do at UiPath
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will collaborate with the engineering team and product managers, design, engineer and operate cloud services, components and areas of the product, help hire and recruit technical talent, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer expectations.
You will be accountable for the software deliverables to meet all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability etc. You will help establish effective and agile engineering practices across our engineering teams.
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven track record (5+ years’ experience) of designing and engineering large scale commercial and enterprise applications and services, preferably in the cloud \n
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java) backed by solid computer science fundamentals \n
- Understanding of the cloud ecosystem and experience with one or more of the large cloud providers (Azure/AWS/GCP) \n
- Effective teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills \n
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns \n
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms \n
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and cloud services development \n
- Familiarity with DevOps best practices \n
Nice to have\n
- Programming experience with .NET Core/C# \n
- Good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming \n
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and relational databases \n
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Foundation and/or Windows Workflow Foundation \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n